last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello ladies,
Did anyone experienced threesome with your husband, and if yes how did you get him to share you,
this is my biggest fantasia smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey, Im not a lady, but have shared my wife. What I think might work is to talk a little about his fantasies. usually two women, I'm guessing. Then once youre comfortable, bring up one where youre getting it on with a guy while he is with some woman.
When youre out, point out hot women, only, then the occassional man. Alternate threeway fantasies, then pick a guy who you want, incorporate him into the fantasy, then go crazy having sex with hubby. You will train him to want a threesome with a guy. Good luck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
this is mine:

Pricklypear, you're going to have to explain that one.

Your question is worded "How to get...", so I assume that he was resistant to this? It's something you're going to have a deep discussion about, because some partners are very sensitive about their partners being with someone else. Try to make the idea very appealing only if you've thought it through.

It's a fantasy of mine, but nothing I would act on.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC

Pricklypear, you're going to have to explain that one.

simple. they said "that's my fantasia" instead of "that's my fantasy" so i posted a scene from Fantasia.

but now the joke is ruined since i had to explain it. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been lucky enough to be the man sharing the wife. Her hubby really got into it, and HE contacted me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes how does one do this hahaha :P
its been a fantasy of mine toooo haha and yes he wants 2 chicks i sooo dont lol :P
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

simple. they said "that's my fantasia" instead of "that's my fantasy" so i posted a scene from Fantasia.

but now the joke is ruined since i had to explain it. sad

I got it - and saw the deeper meaning behind it: you use magical prowess to get your husband to give you what you want. Clever - I dare say - clever.

But there's a deeper meaning behind it: If you're not quite ready then soon it will get out of control and instead of having a threesome with 3 people you have a Pentagotagonal conundrum with 50! Yes yes - unleash the beast but only when you're truly ready to control, guide, and contain it as needed.

Good message - good point. Well said, Prickly. Well said smile
Lurker
0 likes
Well you can always try like mine did. Bring up the idea of swapping with an attractive couple, then when things are set up "the other wife chickens out". Guilt your husband into letting you have/try this. Oh just don't let "your" husband find out the other wife never knew anything, and get caught texting the husband setting up a get together while your hubby is out of town for work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just be clear and upfront about it. if You want something he doesen't, the very least you can do is to give in to something that he wants that you don't... say ok, your MFM 3some in exchange his FMF 3some with some hot random teen slut that you seduce and bring over as offering...hahah (im getting carried away)....

Nevertheless, set the rules straight. At least the first time it should be with someone you DONT know and probably never see again (Most gentelmen understand how to play "third", but there are some assholes that will try to start an affair with you and exclude your hubby: Dont give in, and let your man handle them. In fact, have your man be the only contact with potential "thirds", your only input should be approval of the guy based on atractiveness. The message to your hubby should be "Do this for me, please me, trust me"

Don't let the copy-machine guy at work, or big flirty hunk from the gym (both of which you probably know beforehand) show up as candidates for third player.

make it interesting for him; and do it WITH him, not inspite of him. Have Fun together, the second time around should go much smoother if you two had fun...

before you know it, you'll be attending swinger community parties and stuff
Lurker
0 likes
I'm divorced but if I was married and had the opportunity I think I would enjoy being shared
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of men have a fantasy about two women together, because it suits THEIR fantasy to allow it to happen, in hopes they become the yummy center of your threesome sandwich with another woman, but a lot of men have issues with sharing a bed (or their woman) with another man. It's threatening to them, because "OMG what if his penis is bigger than mine?!" A lot of men will be afraid if they let another man near their woman, she will run off and leave him.

I guess is it depends on if you want to be with other women or men. I imagine he would be a lot more receptive to an extra female bed partner than a male one. Just remember, if you decide to go poly and have an open relationship, he may start sleeping with other women. If you can't handle that, don't expect him to be able to handle you sleeping with other men. Regardless of the dynamic, there should be a lot of open and frank discussions before anything is acted upon.
Lurker
0 likes
Try to indulge him into swinging first
then he will dance to your tune