28 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8801761/what-kind-of-spice-are-you

You are cayenne pepper.

You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming. You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt. You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.

Hmm...I always thought I would be a habanero....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Me too
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cayenne pepper.

You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming. You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt. You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
I'm cayenne too.
Matriarch
0 likes
I've never even heard of Cilantro, looks like a cross between flat leaf parsley and coriander.

You are cilantro.

The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you. The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world. You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a big latin herb. I like it but you can over do it sometimes. I have to take it in small amounts.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am:

Garlic: Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved. You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression. You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
ooo I like garlic! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Black Pepper

You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring. You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around. You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.
Lurker
0 likes
I am Cayene too! Seems a good spice for here!
Lurker
0 likes
I got basil.

You are quite popular and loved by most people. You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive. You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I've never even heard of Cilantro, looks like a cross between flat leaf parsley and coriander.

You are cilantro.

The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you. The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world. You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

I am also cilantro. It is used in American Southwest cooking. It's a love it or hate it flavor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I'm Sweet Escape. Who am I.

You are basil.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are garlic.

Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved. You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression. You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by nicola

You are cilantro.

Interesting....I am also Cilantro...and I grow Cilantro in my garden. We use it to add kick to our homemade salsa!

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
You are Reddi Wip.

You are quite popular and loved by most people. You have a cool temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive like chocolate. You are sweet, attractive, and you often like to warm up cold surfaces.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
You are Reddi Wip.

You are quite popular and loved by most people. You have a cool temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive like chocolate. You are sweet, attractive, and you often like to warm up cold surfaces.

Rocco! You totally made that up! LMAO!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by roccotool
You are Reddi Wip.

Rocco! You totally made that up! LMAO!

Wow - where do you get ready whip seeds?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
You are Reddi Wip.

LMAO!!!

Bad Roccolicious!!.....
Lurker
0 likes

You really want to know where to get some "whip seed"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are oregano.

You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart. You love to party - and people love to party with you. You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

You really want to know where to get some "whip seed"?

Ohhhhh.... Sorry, I'm being blonde today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personality, fun, spice, spicy

You are basil.

(Hmmm How to post the pic?)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
salt,
used in almost every dish, used to bring out flavor, and used to preserve food for later use. If i'm unhealthy for you, your probably not well enough to handle me anyway
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome Ready.....

Run:

There is a image icon on each box as you post it's called image upload.

Lurker
0 likes
Fystee would be a great addition to any Lush Party®.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks rocco! Now let's party!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think I might be a jalapeno... Or maybe a birds eye if I'm angry enough!!! :S