0 likes
eww nassty
Lurker
0 likes
WTF??? Eww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no.

and now i think it's a lock that i won't be showering at your place soon.
Lurker
0 likes
Uh, yes - urine is sterile.
Combat medics know to use it to clean a wound.
And I imagine the dilution ratio is probably 1ppm of urine to water.
When you got to go you got to go - number 1 only, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Uh, yes - urine is sterile.
Combat medics know to use it to clean a wound.
And I imagine the dilution ratio is probably 1ppm of urine to water.
When you got to go you got to go - number 1 only, please.

lol that's funny

Topic - Ewww Never
0 likes
Wow. 0_0 So many no's. I did not expect. What is the big deal?

Yes. I do (and not just for 'golden showers')... I will go before or after the shower, but if the urge strikes. I GOOOOO.

(BUT I DO NOT pee in The Pool!!) - I like this poster (for a guy/like my man)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Wow. 0_0 So many no's. I did not expect. What is the big deal?

Yes. I do (and not just for 'golden showers')... I will go before or after the shower, but if the urge strikes. I GOOOOO.

(BUT I DO NOT pee in The Pool!!) - I like this poster (for a guy/like my man)

>////<
LOL naughty baby I like the picture and yes I do sometimes pee in the shower lol only when I have the urge lol.
0 likes
No, not usually. Sometimes when I'm drunk I get an overwhelming, often irresistible urge to pee in sinks, though. I've always thought that was strange.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, in fact did just that this morning, while I was wearing panties
Lurker
0 likes
Simple answer to that 1, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Err NO, I go before I get I to the shower!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am becoming curiouser and curiouser about this subject and a little accidental pee has started to dribble into my story series 'Sophie and Her Mother'
Lurker
0 likes
Some times u just got2
Lurker
0 likes
Ewww Nassty
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by lindafanaz
Ewww Nassty

Oh, but the line between nasty and naughty lies in the eyes of the beholder - and sometimes toeing that line can be an incredibly stimulating and liberating experience
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I pee in the shower but not in the bath. Pee in bathwater seems really gross. Pee in the shower? It washes off. Besides, there's a lot nastier stuff to wash down the drain than pee, honestly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try to use the toilet before I get in the shower, but if I've forgotten to go beforehand and I'm really desperate I'll do it. Ain't nobody got time to be jumping out of the shower to pee. All you gotta do is make sure you don't pee on yourself and wash it away after. What's so wrong with that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the urge hits me when I am in the shower I never try to hold it in. But I wouldn't ever do it in the tub when I'm taking a bath. That would be gross.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes of course in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pee in the shower, if I need to. Why wouldn't i? It's cleaner than doing it on a toilet ... Instant rinse.

I do not pee in the bathtub.
I don't take too many baths, and when I do, I shower first. I don't like the idea of soaking in dirty water like that (all confined).
I'm also not a huge fan of jacuzzi tubs. Have you ever seen how nasty the jets get? One of my girlfriends is a Master Plumber, and it isn't pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am showering after sex yes.
Generally - no.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I almost always pee in the shower.. There is something about the water running that makes me have to go.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
I pee in the shower, if I need to. Why wouldn't i? It's cleaner than doing it on a toilet ... Instant rinse.

I do not pee in the bathtub.
I don't take too many baths, and when I do, I shower first. I don't like the idea of soaking in dirty water like that (all confined).
I'm also not a huge fan of jacuzzi tubs. Have you ever seen how nasty the jets get? One of my girlfriends is a Master Plumber, and it isn't pretty.

this, except I take my shower after the bath. If I'm taking a bath, its typically a sore muscle thing, and then shower for the cleanliness.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
really not sure what the big deal is about peeing in the shower. *shrugs* are people really that freaked out about urine? you do realize that it originate inside your bodies, right? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.