Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pillow fight in bikini or naked... any experience to share?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever had a hot pillow fight with your friends ? Or do you wish to try it?

Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Your gif is beyond creepy. Only in "Stepford" do women that age get in bed with other women . . . to have a pillow fight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my friends an i totally are into lingerie pillow fights! we do them all the time, and oh the fun we have.

oh, wait...

no, i'm thinking of "drink vodka." that's what we do. my mistake.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lyn77
Your gif is beyond creepy. Only in "Stepford" do women that age get in bed with other women . . . to have a pillow fight.

Or the Playboy Mansion - those were Hugh Hefner's girlfriends a few years back.

To answer the OP - nope, haven't had a pillow fight that I can remember.

I might have at some point when I was a kid, but we were wearing jammies, watching Disney movies and drinking hot cocoa (hmm... actually that was last weekend at Sprite's place - nevermind).
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

To answer the OP - nope, haven't had a pillow fight that I can remember.

No need to lie about it, Ash. The truth always comes out in the end. Besides, I've already told people about our pillow fights every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Sheesh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
You all can go have your pillow fight. I'm going to go drink vodka with that red head.
0 likes
You all can go have your vodka. I'll take the pillow fight instead!
Drunken pillow fights? No, I'll pass. I get injured enough during these escapades.
Actually, we all had a great time with a bunch of us - guys and girls and it was VERY funny. I got clobbered and knocked over the bed and wamped every way till Tuesday~ but hey! XD
You can have fun with anything. Lighten up.

I do not want bikini OR naked "pillow fights." Bikini's are for playing chicken and water/beach volleyball! GOSH.
Nude is for various wrestling! Mannnn.

NIGHTIES are for pillow fights. UH-DUHHH. Yah.
................... <see video>