Login

How to Keep the Fun Up

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What else should I ask or talk about with my lover? I think we are getting out of the good and fun topics and just stick to the sex stuffs. Bored and worried that this might be the cause of the break-up. Help me guys! Love lots. :*
0 likes
For suggest on SEXUAL conversations I posted a link because you posted this topic three times in the same place by a glitch or something and no one has answered any of them yet.

If you have run out of things besides sexual/sex topics then you need to work on the relationship communication, probably, and maybe do more "friend" type stuff. It could help, if passion & romantic interest is not in decline. If the relationship is solely based on sex (even if it is GREAT sex) it usually will not last. It has to have more and only you can make that happen.

What are COMMON interests you two share? Find out if you do not know or ask about more interests. Maybe you could share and try some that were not previously shared between you two and maybe you could have fun and find things to talk about. If they likes sports~ go to a game together or play together. If you like cooking gourmet foods ~ get them to help you shop then to be your helper in the kitchen and prepare a romantic dinner.

Try finding a hobbie you BOTH like so that you can share some fun and have lots to talk about.