Are you happy with your breast size?

last reply
607 replies
60.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being natural is best but are you happy with your breast size or want augmentation/reduction?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I am happy with what I have. Definitely one of my best features.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I am very happy with what I have. I know a girl that had a reduction and she is much happier. I have mixed feeling about augmentation, I would never consider it

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
I hate mine! 44DD & saggy!sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to want a reduction, but then I learned to embrace what I have. No complaints so far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm very happy with them
0 likes
I am very happy with what I have, yes. I could not have asked for better breasts really, so I got lucky there. I do not need larger and I do not want any surgery to enlarge or reduce, nor have I had any. Mine are large and still the same shape, etc. No problems there. (My boyfriend would have been happy & content with a size or two less, and most guys I knew said "C's" or a little bigger were what they liked best, yet all I have known thought mine were "perfect." If my partner thinks they are beautiful & just right, then, like I said, it is always a nice bonus. I have always gotten a lot of compliments, even from my OBGYN or doctors, and I really appreciate it when a medical doctor of mine comments something complimentary, TOO. Breasts are not the most important aspect, to me, not by any means, but I am very happy with what I was given there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very happy with them and have not had complaints. I think if they were a cup bigger I might have issues, but they are not so why dwell ;)
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
I hate them. I think they're too big. I'd love a reduction from a D to a B. Being so short, my boobs look much bigger than what they are. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love them
Lurker
0 likes
I am happy and never had complaints from others
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm fine with them.

I've given reduction a fleeting thought on those days when my breasts are being an absolute pain in the ass (we all have those days), but I'd never really go through with it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
Are you happy with your breast size?

I have 3 pairs of natural breasts being offered to me on a regular basis, and I'm happy with all of them. Thanks for asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They're okay

They are pretty small, so I haven't had issues or discomfort when exercising etc. I wouldn't ever consider getting cosmetic surgery on them or any part of my body for that matter.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are small, too, and I'm fine with them, even though I get self-conscious at times, cosmetic surgery has never crossed my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually, yes. I get teased a bit but i'm not exactly a fan of huge boobs. I like that i don't have to always wear a bra, and i would never ever consider surgery.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 44DD & they sag horribly. I hate my body
Lurker
0 likes
At Merton =》 you are beautiful♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy. Yes

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am told I should be happy. Large enough to make clothing look good and small enough that I can go braless most any time I want.

I did have a Doctor call his partner to come in and check them out once. So they must have thought they were OK. Of course that was purely clinical.Z7y5mX5iEaT3A9PT

The girls do attract some attention only wish is that they will fight gravity forever
Lurker
0 likes
very much so...i am braless most of the time, unless i am working...if not working, more than likely you could get a closer look as i love to wear low cut tops or sheer tops
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I am I think I have nice breast small and firm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I am. Occasionally when I am running I wish they were smaller but they are pretty firm and sports bras do wonders so Ill keep them! LOL

They are pretty big I guess but I can go braless without looking sloppy.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I tend to have a lot of fun with mine, no complaints here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is, therefore I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Very! I couldn't ask for more ;)
Lurker
0 likes
mine rock!!!