I don't really mind either way. (0 votes) 0%
I would, but can pursue sex if my man hasn't cum. (1 vote) 14%
Further sex gets uncomfortable and I need a break. (2 votes) 29%
I never reach orgasm anyway. (1 vote) 14%
I never stop until I'm completely drained! (6 votes) 86%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Do you need a break after an orgasm?

Most women feel quite sensitive after an orgasm. In the scenario where you just had an orgasm but your partner can still go on, which choice best represents your reality?

I know some women like to keep going right after an orgasm; some can even reach multiple orgasms that way. Others feel too sensitive and definitely need a break.

Also, in the case you need a short break, how much time is generally appropriate?

Thanks and feel free to discuss!
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely need a short break. Just long enough to switch positions so there's no direct clitoral contact.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
a little break is required .... a second foreplay to keep the flow going ....

on to Round 2 .....

perfect!
0 likes
I would like to keep going, yes. It IS nice and I usually would want to keep going ( I voted this) and going. I would have chosen "until completely drained," but in all honesty it isn't "always" that I can. Sometimes a 15-30 minute break is absolutely needed or little nap, yet most of the time, I can go 2-3 in a row or more. I WANT & LOVE more~please! Sometimes the first time is just a warm-up & I want NO breaks. No-No!
Lurker
0 likes
Prolonged persistence produces plentiful pussy palpitations. Perfect.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends. Sometimes I want to keep going in a slightly different fashion and reach that peak again.

Other times leave me alone for a bit.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Shameless bump, as some bitch was brave enough to create 10 threads or so in the last 24 hours.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like to keep going. I don't need any breaks.