Why?

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why do girls want to know cocks size ? if they dont want to be satisfied they will never be satisfied by any size? I m asking this because i have seen this type of questions many time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see it from another perspective...

Why do guys want to know our bra sizes or measurements?
Our Height?
Our Weight?

If you know how to use it, then the measurements aren't all that important!

Just fuck!

Kisses!

Steph
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd suggest that you're hanging out at the wrong internet locations or that your sample size is too narrow and small in number. Of course, you're only 21 years of age so perhaps your generation of women is loaded with an abnormal abundance of size queens who are exceptionally verbal with their requests.

I think if you were to ask yourself this question when you are 41... you might find a wider range of answers.

I've met hundreds of women in real life and hundreds more on the internet and out of that larger sample size... maybe half a dozen over the last 25 years have actually cared enough to ask me the same thing you claim you hear or read - all the time.

I've met more apathetic lesbians who could give a shit less about a dick, than I have heterosexuals or bisexuals who crave magnum-worthy cockmeat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lyonking
Why do girls want to know cocks size ? if they dont want to be satisfied they will never be satisfied by any size? I m asking this because i have seen this type of questions many time.

It's called being shallow - wondering about it keeps you from finding a deeper meaning relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lyonking

It's the person being shallow - wondering about it keeps you from finding a deeper meaning relationship.

Be glad they asked you - that way you don't waste your time wondering if there' something deeper with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do we? i'm not so sure.

in fact, i have a theory that mod gals online that ask for your cock size and dick pics are actually dudes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
do we? i'm not so sure.

in fact, i have a theory that mod gals online that ask for your cock size and dick pics are actually dudes.

Well said
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well that are some good replies
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Honestly, for me personally, I only care in because if the guy is too big he will hurt me as I suffer from a tilted uterus. A cock that is too big can be fucking painful. Truthfully, I'm more interested in a man's personality... not his cock size. A good man will make me cum no matter what.
Lurker
0 likes
I really couldn't care less.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size has never much mattered to me. I think that guys are more obsessed about size and I may be going out on a limb here but I suspect that most of the "women" that ask you your size may be impersonators.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Are you talking about girls asking this question during cybersex or sexting or girls asking this question when on a date or in the 'getting to know you stage' in real life? There's a big difference.

If you're talking about a size question coming up over some anonymous cybersex - well, it's kind of par for the course. They want to visualize, imagine it. You're already talking about raunchy, dirty things, so why wouldn't that Q come up, right? If a girl randomly messages you with "Hi, my name is Katie - how big is your dick?" then yeah, you'd have more reason to be suspicious.

Are girls asking you this during real life meetings and dates? I'm guessing it's far less common. When it does happen, just assume that the girl is only interested in you as a fuckbuddy, so she's just not bothering to censor herself. And assumably it's already been tied into some heavy sex conversation leading up to the real thing anyway. I remember asking once (not Lush-related) but the sexting was super dirty, a hook-up was in the works, and I had no interest in him beyond sex. Plus I was curious - especially after talking about the some of things we had planned. Size might have made a difference.

Anyway - I guess the point is - not everyone is looking for a meaningful or deep relationship. And... if you're already talking dirty, dick size shouldn't be all that shocking if you've already asked her things like what she looks like, is she shaved, how big are her breasts, what is she wearing, send me naked pics, whats your snapchat etc. In these situations, I think dick size is fair game.

If it's a girl asking you out of the blue (IRL) or on a first date, yeah, I can see why it would feel off-putting. But I doubt that happens very often.
0 likes
I read "Goldie Locks and the Three Bears" and see how we each have our own "just right." When you are first physically attracted to someone in the many different ways, love has not entered in yet, it is surface, and the getting to know the person deeper on the more important factors and levels has not factored in completely. I am not saying I want this or that just to be happy or inlove ~

I think dancing doll touched on many real possibilities.

It is a crude question, like breast size, but sometimes people are just curious creatures. People just like what they like, but it should not matter with love.

Does size matter? Well... it certainly is a conversation that seems to come up a LOT for something that does not matter. Most men I have polled seem to like a C-cup, some like smaller, some like larger (same with a woman's build) and so I think the same would stand to reason to be true with women IF we could choose and have a preference on just a type or appendage. If we are already into you as a person and like you, then that will not matter near as much, if any, because it is the whole package, everything weighs in as well as what you offer as a lover and a person, not just an object-should you get that far.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the size of a guys package is not high on my list. If I am not attracted to him, he could have and elephant trunk in his pants and I wouldn't care.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So that means i am not the only one who things this size thing dont make a difference to one loving someone