Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is LUSH your secret or everyone knows about you being on lush?

last reply
331 replies
27.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does your friends/family knows about you being on lush and reading/writing erotica? Or is it a secret world of yours?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Close friends and some family know. My lady friend knows.
I keep my life fairly compartmentalized though so no one else has any idea...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only my best friend knows I'm on here.
0 likes
Pretty much a secret. It's a part of my life that I don't really share with anyone IRL at the moment.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Its my secret... Most of my coworkers, friends and acquaintances definitely wouldnt understand and look at this as a perversion... Too bad for them! They dont know what they are missing in life!!!... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
My ex knows but that's it.

No one else would understand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no one to really hide it from. i am single and live alone. if i do have a partner that i think will be serious i will tell them.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
My significant other knows, so maybe it's a semi-secret. But I believe that if it was to become general knowledge, it would not be a shocker.
I can just imagine my former MFA peers whispering, "You know, there was always some type of underlying sexual presence in her writing."
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
My wife knows and the open-minded in my life know while the close-minded in my life don't. It's a mild secret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend knows. Hahahaha.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my friends here know , as far as real life people, no way they would spoil the fun. Society doesn't want this, I am thankful it is here, has been a wonderful experience. ..
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is pretty much a secret to everyone in my life.
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Lurker
0 likes
Hub knows...few friends as well. Though it wouldn't shock too many of the people I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep it to 99.9% a secret. There are very few very close friends that know almost anything about me including my participation on this site. However even those don't know all the specifics. I'm just not sure they would understand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only person in 'real life' who knows I'm on Lush is my husband. For professional and personal reasons, no one else knows I'm on Lush. I wouldn't want my customers or family reading the stories I wrote (plus my family would die of horror, I'm NOT the 'type' to hang out on a site like this...!! gasp !!) I think if I even said the word "cock" around any of my family they'd swear to themselves that they misheard me. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
The only person in 'real life' who knows I'm on Lush is my husband. For professional and personal reasons, no one else knows I'm on Lush. I wouldn't want my customers or family reading the stories I wrote (plus my family would die of horror, I'm NOT the 'type' to hang out on a site like this...!! gasp !!) I think if I even said the word "cock" around any of my family they'd swear to themselves that they misheard me. LOL

I think it is a very common phenomenon here that one's family and friends would have never believed that we would have this side to our personality that is openly revealed here.

I know that would be true for me, especially when it comes to my stories. If discovered, I could just picture the dropped jaw, blank stare face that would say, "I don't even know who you are!" Ha ha!
Lurker
0 likes
No,nobody knows what i do online,and i doubt very much they would understand anyway,and living on my own makes it so much easier.
Lurker
0 likes
This is my very private very enjoyable very sexy very erotic secret. I love having this as a secret. It wouldnt be the same if other half knew. Xx
Lurker
0 likes
Several friends of mine know, but my family and colleagues have no idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Sister Knows! She Doesn't Know All The Specifics Though. I Have Tried To Get Her To Join Lush. She Does Know ONE Of My Favorite Story Categories Is Incest Fantasies. I'll Ask Her Again This Week To Join Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like my name states, it's my secret. I think we all need a secret.
Lurker
0 likes
My dirty little secret. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's partially a secret. Only a few friends know, but that's about it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been writing stories for my own entertainment for many years, LUSH is a way for me to share my stories with others because I don't feel comfortable sharing with friends or family. My sister is a writer also, although not an erotica writer, I don't even feel comfortable sharing non-erotica with her. Hopefully someday I will be confident to share with my friends and family.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
It is my secret. My escape. My guilty pleasure. My place to express myself through my stories. My place where I have found real love. All of the above smile
Lurker
0 likes
It's a secret. Hubs would never get this site, EVER!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With everything my friends and family know about me it never crossed my mind to keep lush a secret.
Darn no told me that rule, when I was a newbie.