Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Burqa - Would you wear one ??? Do you find it sexy ??

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you consider wearing one ???
Lurker
0 likes
Would I wear one? No

Are they sexy? No, if they were that would defeat the purpose of Muslim women wearing them. The men don't want them to look sexy.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I would never be even tempted to see how one looked on me. The woman in me strongly protests.
And no, they are not designed to be sexy. Who is to say what turns another on though?
But, you would be amazed at what is going on up under some of those Burqas.
? A True Story ?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I would never be even tempted to see how one looked on me. The woman in me strongly protests.
And no, they are not designed to be sexy. Who is to say what turns another on though?
But, you would be amazed at what is going on up under some of those Burqas.

The sexy part is that the woman can hide not only what she's wearing (or not wearing) under it, but also whatever naughty smile she might be wearing as well.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would not want to wear one. But, for ladies that do it is their religion. I hear they wear some pretty fabulous designer clothes underneath them.

Not my cup of tea....so a big NO for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's not my thing. Actually all religious stuff isn't my thing.

However, there is something about not being objectified as simply the girl
With the big boobs. I can see it as possibly freeing in a way. And I've seen some very lovely women wearing them.

Still not my thing though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never wear a burqa. I think it robs you of your identity. However I have been to countries where you have to wear a headscarf and I accept their believes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Take a look. It does add to the mystery. I would wear one.. why not?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Possibly. But not for the rest of my life silly
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."