Upskirt Photos & Videos Discussion

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've seen the topic in the news recently, and am wondering what girls think of this.

What do you think of guys taking hidden videos and pictures up girls skirts without them noticing like at the mall, or in stores, etc? Do you think it should be illegal? If it happened to you, what would you think? How would you react?

I mean, if I understand correctly, isn't the content just close ups of what panties the girl is wearing on that day, normally without showing even her face. If that's the case, should there really be too much outrage?

Just curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by soccerdude111

What do you think of guys taking hidden videos and pictures up girls skirts without them noticing like at the mall, or in stores, etc? Do you think it should be illegal? If it happened to you, what would you think? How would you react?
Just curious.

How would I react?

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by soccerdude111
If that's the case, should there really be too much outrage?

Just curious.

Is this your idea of dating women, too?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
here is my prediction:

every woman here who answers this question in any way shape or form "oh, i love it when men do this" will end up being a guy living in his mom's basement who spends his free time pretending to be a woman on lush to meet bi-gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's because the photos don't identify the person that the guys think it's harmless. In black and white terms, that's correct, BUT SHE DIDNT GIVE YOU PERMISSION! That is the issue. Women have a choice of who gets to see under their skirt and they might not choose you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
you got to be kidding me, but then again, not really, as I remember your other threads that you stareted........
Head Nurse
0 likes
So a woman should be okay with having suruptious pictures taken of her, of areas that she didn't choose to show? That's basically saying, "hey it doesn't matter who you want to look at your bits. We are going to choose for you." And somehow you think that's okay?

If I've flashed someone, accidental or not, that's a fair game shot. To take a picture and video by illicit means is wrong in every way. You have stolen my right to choose, and I have every reason to feel violated.
Lurker
0 likes
*shakes head and walks away*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
So a woman should be okay with having suruptious pictures taken of her, of areas that she didn't choose to show? That's basically saying, "hey it doesn't matter who you want to look at your bits. We are going to choose for you." And somehow you think that's okay?

If I've flashed someone, accidental or not, that's a fair game shot. To take a picture and video by illicit means is wrong in every way. You have stolen my right to choose, and I have every reason to feel violated.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by soccerdude111
I mean, if I understand correctly, isn't the content just close ups of what panties the girl is wearing on that day, normally without showing even her face. If that's the case, should there really be too much outrage?

I don't know how old you are or if you have a daughter but if you did and she told you a pervy man had been taking up skirt photos/videos of her on the sly, without her consent, would you be outraged or would you tell her not to worry about it, no harm done, and to let him and anyone else do it?

Just curious!