how many....

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many of you are not wearing bra and pantie now ?
Lurker
0 likes
no bra but i do have panties on (thong)
Lurker
0 likes
Not wearing a bra. Rarely wear one when home alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sitting at my desk at work. Didn't wear a bra today. Thong is in my desk drawer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do you feel about someone noticing that you are not wearing any thing inside?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not me home alone ...want to come over....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
l live alone so underwear does'nt get worn at home....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither right now since I'm at home, but for work I have to have a bra on. I will skip the panties a lot for work, love that free feeling.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Panties right now, home alone. Going out later and probably no bra and I am 50/50 with the undies. I love the feeling of free openness but if something turns me on for some reason juice could run down my leg if it got bad and sitting would leave an obvious spot on the shorts

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
panties only
0 likes
OMG - I will never tell!
lol- jk

You caught me wearing BOTH! It is a miracle. (Really hate bras and they usually come off first thing when home plus I like wearing less or nothing). It is not often I would be caught wearing both unless for proper attire... and then... who knows. lol

Lurker
0 likes
tshirt only right now