I want foreplay!

last reply
42 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sort of guy friend doesn't have the word foreplay in his dictionary. He pulls down his pants and asks if I want to fuck. How do I tell him I want hours of skin, lips, tongues, fingers. . . .first?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1
My sort of guy friend doesn't have the word foreplay in his dictionary. He pulls down his pants and asks if I want to fuck. How do I tell him I want hours of skin, lips, tongues, fingers. . . .first?

Cover yourself in donuts and beer
Or exchange him for the foreplay model
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to change or exchange him for a more sedate model who likes to play with you as well as fuck you . But take care some sedate models are obsessed with foreplay and never get round to fucking .
Lurker
0 likes
It's almost too painful to admit but I agree with DB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like you got the wrong guy. Some guys only care about themselves and to hell with you.iMHkGFLTJn5TckS6
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you havn't set the tone, he will never know what he is missing, be bold and tell him not only what you want, but invite him on the quest to learn who you are and what makes you tick, if he reverts to the previous easy ways, then you need to revisit if you need an upgrade by making the good, bad and ugly list! Good luck and keep your dream alive here at Lush!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
It's almost too painful to admit but I agree with DB.

LOL.. the pain ..the pain ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you all. I was thinking pretty much the same thing. He's untrainable and oblivious to hints, clues. Even the donuts wouldn't help. No more sports cars for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RosyPink1 If you do get an answer will you please share it with me... I have the same issue. I have tried everything, and he does not get it at all - to make it worse he thinks that 'nice girls' don't really enjoy sex, they tolerate it. It is killing me!

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1
Thank you all. I was thinking pretty much the same thing. He's untrainable and oblivious to hints, clues. Even the donuts wouldn't help. No more sports cars for me.

A man not tempted by a Krispy Kreme has serious problems.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Shiva
RosyPink1 If you do get an answer will you please share it with me... I have the same issue. I have tried everything, and he does not get it at all - to make it worse he thinks that 'nice girls' don't really enjoy sex, they tolerate it. It is killing me!

Suggest a three up ... probably tip him over the edge ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1

It looks like you've tried everything else, so maybe some tactful honesty might work better. In my experience, men often prefer straight talk rather than dropping hints and clues.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by rosypink1

A man not tempted by a Krispy Kreme has serious problems.

Not everyone has a sweet tooth like you do David.....LOL!

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll317/Kirie88/smiley/cakey.gif[/IMG]
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Not everyone has a sweet tooth like you do David.....LOL!

Then don't trust those ones....
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly
Lurker
0 likes
Honey if you've been straight on with him telling him what you want and he still doesn't want to please you as well as himself then you may want to think about your life with him. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that? Are you better off with him or without him? Do you want to stay with someone that only cares about himself and not you? Tough choices for you to be making soon.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to agree with chefkathleen. Some men just never understand that the more excited you make the woman the more enjoyable it will be for them. Or they just don't care and those you can do without. which do you want to be with.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks RandW and welcome to the games!
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him in haiku he he..if that doesn't work tell him exactly what you want...you know those times that men don't understand why we are mad at them and we expect them to know...its because they don't know ...forget hints and inuendo or leaving magazines open with foreplay questionaires/articles open by the toilet ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by rosypink1

Cover yourself in donuts and beer
Or exchange him for the foreplay model

I'd love to go down on a guy covered in donuts and beer myself...
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

And I bet I know what you would do with the ring donuts

probably play ring toss/ hoopla ...first
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried hinting (reading aloud steamy scences, moaning every so softly at a looooong movie kiss), seducing (candlelight, music, frilly slinky stuff), offering a lengthy blowjob, and asking straight out for some foreplay. First, he looked like a puzzled first grader asked to read the Bill of Rights. Then he went all "but don't you like when I fuck you with my big cock." The light began to flicker on in my brain at that moment. Evidently, now guys please correct me if I'm wrong, he thinks that a big cock is all a woman wants. When I tried to explain that it is by no means the main character in my fantasies, he crossed his arms and refused to believe me.

Needless to say that particular cock can go impale another carcass. I'm done. This happened last night. I've spent the day trying to psychoanalyze a healthy male who just wants to fuck and go. Oh, did I mention he only likes to fuck doggy style?

So, my first question on dates now will be: What is your belief concerning foreplay? Do you have foreplay references?

Thanks for letting me vent.
RP1
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1

So, my first question on dates now will be: What is your belief concerning foreplay? Do you have foreplay references?

RP1

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Loislane

And I bet I know what you would do with the ring donuts

probably play ring toss/ hoopla ...first

or play the donut part myself..either or..fun with food is always good
Lurker
0 likes
You're in a tough spot, and I'm sorry you've got a non-receptive partner there. I'd say to try the ultimatum route as a last chance. When he does that no-foreplay thing again, say, "No, that's a turn off." Deny him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1

Get an older guy who has learned that forplay is not 20 minutes of begging
Lurker
0 likes
OH NO !!! I LOVE FOREPLAY the longer the better. I have always made sure my lady has been satisfied (most times with several orgasms) before I reach the finish line for my self. I love to start by kissing and touching all of her body, then lick and suck my way down to the garden of eden where I can feast for hours. I once helped my first wife achieve continuous orgasms until she passed out with my fingers and tongue. I was so proud. Now that I have found out that I like both teams it makes foreplay that much more special.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have him read Cosmo or some type of magizine like that. Unfortunately, you may have to take the lead for a while till he gets it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1
He pulls down his pants and asks if I want to fuck.

He'd feel stupid with his pants down if you said no.
Lurker
0 likes
Seduce him and do what you want.