Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever wonder if someone you know in real life is here?

last reply
45 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
With so many members on Lush, do you ever wonder if someone you know in real life is here in disguise? What if you were friends with them and had no idea that they were someone you knew?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
That's actually a really good topic. I don't think I have RL friends here, although I did once. She's been gone for awhile though. A few very close friends know about this side of my life, but sometimes I wonder if others I know secretly come here or other sites like this.

Interesting...
Lurker
0 likes
It would not surprise me to find out that there is more than one other I personally know from the outside world.
Lurker
0 likes
It would not surprise me to find out that there is more than one other I personally know from the outside world here on Lush.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I do wonder about it ....not sure how I would approach them if I did though...

Im with Milik.....Interesting
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I do wonder about it ....not sure how I would approach them if I did though...

Im with Milik.....Interesting
Lurker
0 likes
If you ever hooked up with someone that you unwittingly knew in RL, how long do you think it would take to figure it out, if ever?
Lurker
0 likes
Would be hot to find out I new someone.... specially if it was an older man... as long as they are hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do. When I see a beautiful woman I do wonder if she might be and think if only I could give her a sign, maybe whip my cock out or something. There has got to be a way! I know, I'll drop to my knees and stick my tongue between her legs. damnit! I just dont know.........

Really I think it would be cool to know that someone might be on.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yes, I have. I think it would be an incredible turn-on.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do know someone but I introduced them to Lush. He only comes on occasionally though, just to poke fun at me!

Finding out someone else was on here would be amusing. It would depend who they were as to whether or not I said anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The chances of someone you know randomly ending up here are extremely remote - that's not to say it can't happen though.

In the last month over a 1,000 people from the UK who have been members for 6 months or more have visited lush - that's about 1 in 60,000 of the population.

While they sounds out-landish odds consider this: it's more than likely that someone on your facebook friends list is a friend of someone, who is a friend of someone, who is a friend of another regular on Lush
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would really start up an interesting conversation.
Lurker
0 likes
None of my RL friends would ever suspect that I'm on a site like Lush, so that makes me think that there might be really some of them here as well.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

While they sounds out-landish odds consider this: it's more than likely that someone on your facebook friends list is a friend of someone, who is a friend of someone, who is a friend of another regular on Lush

The 6 degrees of Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes do. A few months ago I was chatting with a woman who just joined Lush. She was very open with me about her life and it turns out she lives in the same town (pretty small town) as one of my sisters which is about 8 miles from me, although I didn't tell her that. She left Lush after a few weeks for personal reasons but got me to wondering, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering that most of my friends are perverts, I guess I wouldn't be all that surprised. And I doubt any of THOSE friends would be shocked. Now my more conservative friends, they might be shocked. Of course, no social conservative would ever have a naughty side. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Haha ask anyone that sends me a message or a friend request. I grill them first just to make sure it's nobody I know. LOL
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Imagine if you were talking to your spouse or your boyfriend/girlfriend and didn't even know it.

Now that would be 1 in a million.

hahhahah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my friends is, she recommended Lush to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

The 6 degrees of Lush.

http://www.lushstories.com/kevinbacon
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I wouldn't like my husband to recognize me here, or any of my friends from the town where I live. That would really start tongues wagging and eventually filter back to hubby.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Imagine if you were talking to your spouse or your boyfriend/girlfriend and didn't even know it.

Now that would be 1 in a million.

hahhahah

That's what I am talking about! Maybe less than one in a million, but just the concept is fun to contemplate. Just imagine where that conversation might go smile
Lurker
0 likes
In here don't know if anyone I really know is in here. But when I was in my other site a good friend got me started in there. But have left that site.
Head Nurse
0 likes
A few people I know IRL are here
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think Nicola should start selling t-shirts that say:

GUESS WHO
I AM ON
LUSHSTORIES.COM
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Buz

GUESS WHO
I AM ON
LUSHSTORIES.COM

hahaha!! Perfect!!
Lurker
0 likes
I always wonder if anyone I know in real life is on the same risque sites I frequent.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Buz

GUESS WHO
I AM ON
LUSHSTORIES.COM

Can we vote on this please? I vote yes! biggrin
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Advanced Wordsmith