Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like to have a fuck-machine in your house?

last reply
46 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to have a separate room or basement where you keep this fuck-machine to use when your partner is not around, or may be use in presence of your partner and let him watch.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
I do already, but he is taken. (I know it sounds kinky and is probably tons of fun, but I do not even use toys. I need the human response - so far, enjot it much better.) Maybe one day, but not today.) HOWEVER, I WILL take the separate naughty-room or "Play-Room" - yes - working on it!
Lurker
0 likes
I have one of those at my house. My husband and he is really good. As for a mechanical fucking machine, I have tried it once at a swingers party and it was quite a sensation, especially with a half dozen people looking on.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would love to have one but they are very expensive.

A girl can dream though....hahhaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a few here.
Hubby
Our Girlfriend
Our Sybian
Our Play Room
Our Shower
Our Hot Tub
Our Motorcyles
Our Washing Machine
Many Power Tools
Some Toys
And Lots of Friends cum over! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm an interesting thought... would I ? Think I would love to try one... could be nice to keep for those lonely times.
Lurker
0 likes
No.

Lovemaking or even masturbating is kinda personal and sacred for me. Small, discreet toy(s) are more than enough for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't necessarily want one but would love to try a Sybian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Nikki, that Sybian looks like a toy to try and try and try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Would you like to have a fuck-machine in your house?"

Depends. Is his name david bekahm?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can I volunteer to be a fuck toy in someone's house? lol
Lurker
0 likes
I would love a Sybian set up in the middle of a room,with a bed end frame behind it to be tied up to,blindfolded(or not)with my hubby and or friends watching me use it,or be used by it,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a Sybian but not a fucking machine. i like to watch my girlfriends on it, very hot.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
"Would you like to have a fuck-machine in your house?"
Depends. Is his name david bekahm?

Call me what you want!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
A married friend and he has had me on it twice. It is to die for when it cums to orgasms and me I think it could actually kill you, especially when you are tied and cannot hop off. But holy crap what a ride!!

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could hide it, sure.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really something I've thought about before but I'd give one a try lol
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm ... okay... yes..... and yes they r the ultimate masturbation thingy..
and what a party piece.. if u ever throw those kinds of naughty gatherings... ... ?

and what a turn on when a partner tries it and u join in... omg... giggles

.. no more
Lurker
0 likes
I would love a fuck-machine in my house. I could use when I'm not getting a real fucking. Of course that is after the novelty wears off.. lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had an extra room in my house I'd rather use it as a sewing/craft room, but I wouldn't mind if my partner wanted to watch me going at it.3vg2sXEpPNqsDNQo
Lurker
0 likes
Ooohh yes, without doubt I would love to try 1 of these and therefore if they are as good as they look then YES I would have 1 in my house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I own one! It is amazing thing to have!
Lurker
0 likes
my ex had one and she loved it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
is it possible then yes
Lurker
0 likes
Could I have one on approval? I would prefer to try it out before committing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I would. I've put a post in the playroom asking for reviews/advice on purchasing one as my master as suggested getting one for me. If anyone has one any info would be greatly appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes
my past experience with sybian was a great one
looking forward to it
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean besides me?
Lurker
0 likes
Does a Sybian count if so yes I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would love one!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.