Girls, do you carry condoms?

last reply
62 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's always been guys things to carry condoms but now the time is changing and women are becoming more independent and aware of sexual things, so do you carry any protection?
Or do you think it's still a guy's thing and you feel ashamed of carrying a condom in your handbag.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Absolutely. Your protection is ultimately your responsibility. This includes condoms.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I've always carried them as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like my American express card, "Never leave home without it."
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes, even tho i rarely need them (i've actually been known to give them to people who DO need them and don't have them. i'm nice like that).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I used to, (and this was BEFORE the "times 'a changed"^ when I did this). I always cared and "wanted" to be responsible and tried to encourage friends, even if I failed at times, I believed in it being just as much my responsibilty over MY body as it was the guy's responsibilty. Sex is a 50/50 tango and so I believed that the responsibilty for protection was too. I would meet half way, I would buy sometimes & carry, take care of birth control for myself, but if a guy was too lazy to go buy condoms or did not care enough about my safety ~ then he really wasn't someone I would really want.

[Not that I did not slip up! It also could have cost me dearly and not been worth it-not worth it at all]

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, you never know when you might need it unexpectedly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't. I guess I don't have those unexpected, unplanned sexual encounters. Such a boring life!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
If I was single I certainly would. Although, when I was single I never did. But, that was a different world back then.

Now a days, you must be a safety girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leigh65
I don't. I guess I don't have those unexpected, unplanned sexual encounters. Such a boring life!

We need to change that Leigh!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to but right now I pretty much only have sex with 2 people. If I thought there was a chance that I might be in a situation where I would be having sex with a new guy than I would be sure to have them with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do but i might stop cus i had a really awkward situation when i dropped my bag and this guy stopped to help me and all my stuff had fallen out, i swear the second he saw them his eyes kinda lit up and he got really agitated, it was awkward as hell!
Lurker
0 likes
yes all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, carry a few different sizes on the inside of my jacket breast pocket. Never know when your gonna need an average, "little guy" or a magnum.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yes, I always have a couple tucked away in a side pocket of my bag. Like Sprite, I've come to the rescue of less-prepared mates more than once!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
No as I dont have sex with anyone but my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always. Have a few in the inside pocket of each bag I use. You don't know the history of your next stiff one.
Lurker
0 likes
No..I am in a complete abstinence phase, have been for years.

I don't know when that will change.

Only finger and toys and my imagination.

I realize I am denying myself pleasure.

But don't know what my future will bring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I married I always carried some in my purse. I never had unprotected sex before my marriage.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, my lover and I don't use condoms and seeing as how I'm faithful to him there is no need for me to have condoms on my person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always have and always will. I havent need them for a while but you never know.
In the past when the time came for action and he said oh shit I dont have a condom (and had no intention of using one) - I could always save the day - for me. I was never the most popular girl when I insisted but I have never had a pregnancy or STI problem.
Lurker
0 likes
I never have, never will. Absolutely no need to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do on occasion, depending where I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, never had any use for them.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather have sex with a condom than no sex at all, so I carry them
Lurker
0 likes
Yes in case...........