Dad at 13

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Um, he looks like he is about 7!! Those damn crappy magazines are insane!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Um, he looks like he is about 7!! Those damn crappy magazines are insane!

Not a crappy magazine ..but one of the biggest selling daily newspapers in the world
Its all true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which prepubescent girl let him get her pregnant?

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by LadySharon
Which prepubescent girl let him get her pregnant?

Whats known as a Chav ..in the UK ...
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I still think it's insane!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
That's just...I don't know what to say.

I'm locking up my sons until they're at least twenty.
Lurker
0 likes
Why don't parent talk to their kids? Most people start puberty at 12ish, so talk! This is what happens when you put part a in slot b.
Matriarch
0 likes
I heard on the news last night the parents of the boy have demanded a paternity test. The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Do their "little swimmers" even work at that age?? I would have to wonder about that one!
Lurker
0 likes
christ, she's not even 18 and she's a slut.
Lurker
0 likes
That's another chance to sell even more magazines.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

LOL I knew plenty of girls who were sluts before 18!!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by tipzee23
Quote by chefkathleen

LOL I knew plenty of girls who were sluts before 18!!

So did I ..Thank you God !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Plus her mom is teaching her to be a liar. Classy.
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a area in the uk which has a lot of low income families...These 13 year olds girls fall pregnant so that they get a council paid flat they can live in...You know the world is a messed up place when you are praying that a young girl is pushing her sister in a pram onto a bus and not her baby...
Matriarch
0 likes
@ Chef.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chef needs a good

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night I visited a friend of mine who is a grandma at 35! Her daughter was 13 when she got pregnant. I was like "Holy Shit!!!!". I didn't even have sex until I was 15.....guess I was a late bloomer or something....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I always look at them with the thought, what the hell did you do to that kid? Or didn't do that you should have?
Since I live in the South there's a lot of that here. It seems the norm and no one bats an eye at it.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Maybe we need to reexamine our morals a bit. The teen pregnancy rate is very high. Morally this is taboo, teens having sex, seeing anyone naked.

You have to be over 18 to watch someone make love on camera, but not even 13 to see someone killed, shot, stabbed, hit, burned, or tortured.

Biologically we are forcing adolescents to stifle the behaviors they are driven to by instinct and hormones at precisely this age. Why push them away when they would seem to most need the benefit of experience and guidance from their families?

Why do we shun a pregnant teen? She is a woman with a child, shouldn't we be open to accepting that we have new life in our society.? Most claim this is a burden to society, but only because there is no acceptance of them in our society. Our society is designed for them not to fit in. Why cant teen mothers share a class room, and learn what little they teach in government(public) schools, with their infants and toddlers right there with them?

How many of our parent's generation are the children of teenage (under 18) mothers? It was simply not that uncommon. What changed?

Where does this moral standard come from, and is it reasonable? Is it reasonable that we throw an 18 year old boy in jail for making love to his 17 year old girlfriend, mark him for life and make a criminal out of him? How about if she e-mails him a naked picture of herself? Is that justice?

I'm not promoting sex with minors, but I am interested in rational thought about this. We have a real double standard when we criminalize and vilify activity that most of us participated in.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do we shun a pregnant teen?

I think your mistaken on that one. Used to be the girls were sent away to live with an aunt somewhere out of town and out of sight. Forced to give it up.

Now we give them all kinds of government programs to pamper them and encourage them to drop a few more litters.
ADC,WIC, welfare, food stamps, special schools that babysit the kids while they finish 8th grade, parenting classes because they're not done being children so how would they know how to diaper a baby?
Frankly I'm sick of my taxes paying for it and sick of bleeding hearts making excuses for them and their parents.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Why do we shun a pregnant teen?

I think your mistaken on that one. Used to be the girls were sent away to live with an aunt somewhere out of town and out of sight. Forced to give it up.

Now we give them all kinds of government programs to pamper them and encourage them to drop a few more litters.
ADC,WIC, welfare, food stamps, special schools that babysit the kids while they finish 8th grade, parenting classes because they're not done being children so how would they know how to diaper a baby?
Frankly I'm sick of my taxes paying for it and sick of bleeding hearts making excuses for them and their parents.

I feel exactly the same...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me too. It's especially discouraging when you see a teenager who honeslty made a mistake, and put them next to a 13, 14, 15 yr old who is TRYING to have a baby so they can get on welfare. My heart goes out to the parents of these children because you know this is not what they wanted for their child and they didnt raise them to think that way so emotionally the parents are going through too. It sickens me because I heard a 14 yr old say she was trying to get pregnant just so she can get on welfare and when asked who was going to take care of the baby she said her mama. When asked what would she do if her mother decided to not take care of the baby she said she would give her a black eye just like she did when her moma talked back to her. It's even more horrifying to hear these same teens say that WE (the public) are going to take care of their child with OUR tax money and there's not a thing we can do about it. It is true that one apple spoils the bunch. There are honest to God teens out there who really didnt know what they were getting into, but we see these other teens using their bodies to have babies just so WE can take care of them and they dont have to work because WE are doing all the work for them.

This is one of the reasons why I'm choosing not to have children because
#1) I like my solitude too much (call me selfish if you want it's true)
#2) This world is too corupt for me to feel good about bringing a child in it
#3) Children are a big responsibility. Even when you raise them to the best of your abilities and take them down the "right" path you still end up with a little hellion who you want to just beat the crap out of.

And another thing. Number one reason i wont have a child; you do the best you can for him/her. and lets say she's horribly rebellious, hitting you and talking back and treating you like anything. i do believe that to an extent you can try to help your kid; send them through boot camp, counciling. whatever. but i do believe that there is a point that you cannot do anything to help them, because they dont want to be helped. And if it ever hit that point, i would take my child to a hospital and leave it and give up all my parental rights. There's no way I am going to let someone disturb my peace and bring me so much heartache and pain i cant enjoy my life. I do believe people reach a point where you just have to let them go.
Lurker
0 likes
You do make some good points as to not wanting kids yourself and I have to admit at one point in my life I didnt want kids either but the older I get I am changing my mind I still think it is really in how you bring up the kid to how they turn out as an adult but not everyone does want kids.

But kids having kids to get on welfare I agree is wrong.