what do you want

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the first thing you want to happen w somebody u r going to fuck??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Having a nice hot shower together with some fabulous foreplay.... nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have her look me straight in the eye, lick her lips and say "I want you! Now!"

0 likes
A nice date to get to know her, then some steamy making out
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I want to see her breathing get heavier... her blood rising, causing her chest and neck redden, her face go flush... See her squirm in her seat while feeling her fingers tremble with mine in anticipation... To see her give in to desire and feel that first hungry, passionate kiss...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want it to be sunny California weather in two weeks.. I want these endless squats to give a rockin bubble booty.. I want a personal grocery shopper.. I want my dogs to live as long as I do.. I want .. I want .. I want .. HIM

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by yogafish

Huh... fuck her?

No wait! I meant having an intelligent conversation and stuff...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by MatureMichael
Have her look me straight in the eye, lick her lips and say "I want you! Now!"

I'm with Michael on this one but she doesn't have to "Say" anything. Just the look will tell me.

I NEED that. Casual sex is better than masturbating but it also takes a hell of a lot more effort for whatever increment you get in pleasure from it. Sometimes it's not worth it. I haven't had to worry about that in 40 or so years but lately I'm not sure. It's been a while since anyone was interested in me.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yogafish

To hear her say, "Can you wait a minute while I get my sister to join us?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After quite a bit of foreplay, probably some erotic moaning. I could think of quite a few things. Some of them really off the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The love and passion of this beautiful woman I met thru lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For her to show me her lovely boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
A tight hug and a passionate kiss.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yoga fish I got a bang out of that. I am not needy I'm wants....that's so good to hear I thought I was alone on that . Ardent male...I'm with you . That's banginsmile
Lurker
0 likes
kissing /foreply/dirty talk/getting to the fuck is half the fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nightmare414
The love and passion of this beautiful woman I met thru lush

Did you talk to her or meet her?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Huh... fuck her?

No wait! I meant having an intelligent conversation and stuff...

Yes, AND STUFF - that's intelligent smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To spend the day together. Dinner, movie, just hanging out. Teasing a foreplay that starts from the moment we see each until moment we cant take any more and tare into each like lustful savages.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Twofish1way

If it is somebody I have met through a dating site type meet... Lots of slow, sensual foreplay as we disrobe each other. I don't usually fuck though, I prefer to make love...

If it is with someone I have just met, have her come back to mine with me... Or somewhere convenient.
0 likes
A rose would be a nice thing ~ a beautiful rose (that is meant to come with a hug and a kiss- but not just any hug & kiss, lol).

Compliments. A "Hello. You look really lovely, I can't believe how beautiful you are!" or "Oh my God you are wonderful!" or "There is my beautiful Baby." -such things might melt me or when said more from the heart would be nice to hear.

BUT The first thing I want when I meet someone I am going to be with would be the embrace and the kiss... I do not care how I am held, light and soft, or tush-grabbed-groped/felt up or just held as long as it tells me that I am wanted and more is coming. With the kiss- same thing, as long as it is a fairly long kiss and everything builds. The nicer the better! Please walk up or towards and take me in arms and look me in eyes and look over me or at my mouth and back into my eyes and just tell me with a wet and wonderful revealing long long kiss! ...just kiss me and si I know they want to continue and to be alone!!

I want a date/s, I want things we do and share... but I want them to WANT to be with me right then from the first moment, and want it VERY much. (I think about my bf in all this.) The kiss is just what I want "what I reeeally reeeally want" before anything, to tell me how they feel and how they feel about me. I want it real and without holding much back. Foreplay can come after- and we can do anything backwards, as long as there is that KISS. I LOVE kissing!!
Lurker
0 likes
She should buy me dinner and give me a nice gift, maybe take me to a concert or something, then give me a nice massage.
Lurker
0 likes
I want a hot oral session both ways. I want to lick her and make her squirm. I want her to go from horny to super horny before we fuck.