Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help with a naughty dilemma!

last reply
31 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Have you ever posted your panties to someone else?

24 votes remaining
Yes - but not outside the county I live in. (6 votes) 25%
Yes - I've posted my panties overseas (3 votes) 13%
No - I've never posted my panties, and won't ever (11 votes) 46%
No, but I like the idea and would if asked (5 votes) 21%
I don't wear panties! (8 votes) 33%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
I have a female friend in the USA who wants to send me (in the UK) a pair of her panties. The post office counter staff are asking some awkward questions about the content of her packet and have told her that they can open it to verify the contents. I doubt that this is true although US or UK customs could if they thought the package was suspicious. Have any of you gals sent your panties overseas like this - have you any tips as to what you wrote on the customs slip about what was in your package? Perhaps the panties could be concealed in some other ingenious way say a poster tube or something? Gals, I really need your thoughts, ideas and experiences about how this can be done!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sounds like you're over thinking it to me. I sent a pair to someone overseas once. I simply put "clothing" on the declarations line.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exactly, check off "Gift" and "clothing". that's all. they x-ray all apckages now, if no metal seen, it goes thru at once.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Sounds like you're over thinking it to me. I sent a pair to someone overseas once. I simply put "clothing" on the declarations line.

Yes, I think this is good advice naughtynurse and I'm pleased to hear you have experience of this. After all, it's no one's business but mine, and my friends, what's inside the mail package right? ;)
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
Exactly, check off "Gift" and "clothing". that's all. they x-ray all apckages now, if no metal seen, it goes thru at once.

Again, sound advive Lustyrose4u and I appreciate your comment. Thank you!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Thanks for all your votes too girls - keep them coming smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
I have a female friend in the USA who wants to send me (in the UK) a pair of her panties. The post office counter staff are asking some awkward questions about the content of her packet and have told her that they can open it to verify the contents. I doubt that this is true although US or UK customs could if they thought the package was suspicious. Have any of you gals sent your panties overseas like this - have you any tips as to what you wrote on the customs slip about what was in your package? Perhaps the panties could be concealed in some other ingenious way say a poster tube or something? Gals, I really need your thoughts, ideas and experiences about how this can be done!

Tell her to vac pack them or they'll lose the aroma!
How do I know that!!!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Tell her to vac pack them or they'll lose the aroma!
How do I know that!!!

thanks for your input and yes, I'd like to know!!!
0 likes
MAHA!

I won't say what I voted, but I voted and added to a category where only one other had voted.

Well~ it should not matter. You tell them NON perishable, it is not food, NOT liquid, no hazardous material -I take it non-toxic... and since it is clothing, it really should not matter and is not at all relevent to questions they ask whether said knickers are slightly aromatic or worn or not!

It does not matter.

Put it in a baggy or something like that to seal and wrap nicely with tissue and wrapping!
Wa-la! Panty surprise package!
XD

Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
MAHA!

I won't say what I voted, but I voted and added to a category where only one other had voted.

Well~ it should not matter. You tell them NON perishable, it is not food, NOT liquid, no hazardous material -I take it non-toxic... and since it is clothing, it really should not matter and is not at all relevent to questions they ask whether said knickers are slightly aromatic or worn or not!

It does not matter.

Put it in a baggy or something like that to seal and wrap nicely with tissue and wrapping!
Wa-la! Panty surprise package!
XD

I loved reading your thoughts. Thank you so much for your ideas 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Lurker
0 likes
I have a female friend in the USA who wants to send me (in the UK) a pair of her panties. The post office counter staff are asking some awkward questions about the content of her packet and have told her that they can open it to verify the contents. I doubt that this is true although US or UK customs could if they thought the package was suspicious.!

IF it is true then tell her to get a free USPS account at https://www.usps.com/ship/international-how-to.htm

She fills out all the necessary forms ONLINE - including the declaration one - package it, pay for and print off the prepaid label, with custom form, put it in her mailbox the postman picks it up it gets sent to you.

I ship to the UK all the time, and I never leave my house.

Hope that helps
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

IF it is true then tell her to get a free USPS account at https://www.usps.com/ship/international-how-to.htm

She fills out all the necessary forms ONLINE - including the declaration one - package it, pay for and print off the prepaid label, with custom form, put it in her mailbox the postman picks it up it gets sent to you.

I ship to the UK all the time, and I never leave my house.

Hope that helps

Thanks for this Scriptwriter66. It all sounds so remarkably easy, and your help might just prove invaluable ;) I'll pass it on!
Lurker
0 likes

Thanks for this Scriptwriter66. It all sounds so remarkably easy, and your help might just prove invaluable ;) I'll pass it on!

Pussý Addict
0 likes
Those gals that voted:

No, but I like the idea and would if asked....

Please feel free to me send me a private message!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I had to pay VAT and a customs charge on those!

Was worth it
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It sounds like she's stalling because she's having second thoughts. Panties are not illegal, therefore there's no reason to be concerned. As others have said "Gift - Clothing" and away the package goes. Nobody is going to open it and even if they do, nobody cares about panties in the post.

Maybe she's not so sure she wants to do it though - you do have to give up a nice pair of panties, after all. Personally, I have done it - but not internationally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Is it the package they find suspicious or her? If they are properly packed in a box labeled as clothing or even a shipping envelope they should not even be questioned. Unless they are giving off some foul odor in which case they may need a Biohazard label. LOL

Sounds to me like she is having second thoughts. Is this a woman you know IRL or someone you met online? And if its an online friend are you sure it is actually a woman?
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Is it the package they find suspicious or her? If they are properly packed in a box labeled as clothing or even a shipping envelope they should not even be questioned. Unless they are giving off some foul odor in which case they may need a Biohazard label. LOL

Sounds to me like she is having second thoughts. Is this a woman you know IRL or someone you met online? And if its an online friend are you sure it is actually a woman?

Yes, I agree, and I think she is just nervous having never done this before. She's ALL WOMAN alright but I did meet her online...if this happens, I'll just have to take a chance on what drops in my mailbox ;)

Thanks for your response Nikki!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It sounds like she's stalling because she's having second thoughts. Panties are not illegal, therefore there's no reason to be concerned. As others have said "Gift - Clothing" and away the package goes. Nobody is going to open it and even if they do, nobody cares about panties in the post.

Maybe she's not so sure she wants to do it though - you do have to give up a nice pair of panties, after all. Personally, I have done it - but not internationally.

I take your point Dancing_Doll and this may be true. I think it is just nerves though as I will be her 1st time of sharing this intimacy. I will be patient and try to encourage her as I know that she can overcome her nerves and will feel thrilled once she has accomplished this. I'm sure she would tell me if it was something that she had changed her mind about - I hope so anyway. Thanks for your post!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What about all those soldiers fighting oversea's,i bet you would change your vote if a soldier asked.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I had to pay VAT and a customs charge on those!

Was worth it

Shhh don't tell, someone might get jealous
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Shhh don't tell, someone might get jealous

Your girls are so naughty...but I enjoyed reading about your antics
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Those gals that voted:

Pussý Addict
0 likes
Those gals that voted:

Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

She's someone I met online Nikki but she's definitely all woman, I know that for sure. I guess it takes a deal of confidence though when you are asked to fill in the customs label and declare what's in the packet. Maybe it is hard not to get nervous thinking of what's in the package and that the guy behind the counter can read you like a book, and maybe even knows what a treat is being posted overseas by your nervous disposition?
Convict
0 likes
With the various terrorist threats around the world today, I have absolutely no problem with customs from any country pulling apart and searching every piece of luggage I have with me. You're worried about them finding out there is pair of panties in the package? Seriously? Even if you label it "gift and clothing" I say if they want to see inside the package they have every right to. It's not you sitting on a plane that's delivering the package is it? You're not one of the baggage handlers that's got to handle all these packages. If it's going to keep me safe, I say they have a right to look at anything they want.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You're worried about them finding out there is pair of panties in the package? Seriously?

Everyone is different trinket. Some people are shy about such things. Don't be so judgmental. Maybe you don't care about random people seeing your bloomers, but some girls have decency.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I still wouldn't care who saw them. That is if I wore any.

eww