married crossdressing?

last reply
34 replies
6.2k views
1 watcher
9 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any couples out there have a crossdresser? Curious as to how the conversation took place and how you fit it into your relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PlayfulAshley
Any couples out there have a crossdresser? Curious as to how the conversation took place and how you fit it into your relationship.

The answer is yes there are.
Until I joined Lush I had always assumed, wrongly as it happens, that all cd's were gay. Maybe because they were the only ones that I knew from the gay bars and clubs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ha, sorry for the confusion. Of course there are, I wanted to know how they came out about it to their significant other and how it fits into their relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm married and I cross dress...when we were first getting together I told her about it and she didn't leave me. We have been married for several years and I still dress but she is not crazy about it so I don't do it often...mostly when she is not home. She has seen me dressed and just doesn't care for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish I had told my Lady years ago, but just too scared that she would leave me. Well she found out in a bad way, plus a few other things which means we are apart at the moment. But she keeps telling me that's its not the dressing but the deceit that she is struggling with. In fact since it happened last year she has bought me the odd panties, but with the stipulation that she never sees me with them on. It's confusing but I love her with all my heart xx
Lurker
0 likes
I told my wife a couple of years ago after finally facing up to it myself. I don't fully dress when she's around but she does accept my underdressing frequently, panties, stockings, etc but no breasts, wigs, makeup. We have had sex with me partially dressed and once even wearing matching thongs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im so lucky i have a girl who not only accepts panties and lingerie ...she is now wanting to do some make up on me and have me show her my wig...and the one thing Ive learned is by progressing slowly helps ....going at her pace ...she is the best ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im so lucky i have a girl who not only accepts panties and lingerie ...she is now wanting to do some make up on me and have me show her my wig...and the one thing Ive learned is by progressing slowly helps ....going at her pace ...she is the best ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
1 like
l told my GF that l was bi and that enjoy wearing panties and lingerie, when we first started dating …being straight up with her…now she buys me things all the time ..l have a dresser stuffed with some much sexy lingerie it hard to pic out what to wear ..so at times GF will lay out things for me to wear in the evening….just so fun of her to share this with me..l'm a very lucky CD that enjoy sucking cock VJ
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I haven’t told my wife. Probably never will. Because I know she will never understand.
She has been very close to catch me dressing a lot of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dressed for my wife when we were dating. I slipped into my matching bra, panty, garterbelt and stocking set and walked into the livingroom.
She just kinda looked at me then told me they are just clothes and I should wear what makes me feel good! Then she told me to show her a crossdresser masturbating!
I wear panties everyday, and bras half the time. I even wear them sometimes when we go out shopping together. We have shopped for my new sets together and she is still good with my dressing 12 years later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SxyJackyLeggs
I'm married and I cross dress...when we were first getting together I told her about it and she didn't leave me. We have been married for several years and I still dress but she is not crazy about it so I don't do it often...mostly when she is not home. She has seen me dressed and just doesn't care for it.
We have been married for 29 years and she is not crazy about it nethere i do waer panties all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vickiejoe
l told my GF that l was bi and that enjoy wearing panties and lingerie, when we first started dating …being straight up with her…now she buys me things all the time ..l have a dresser stuffed with some much sexy lingerie it hard to pic out what to wear ..so at times GF will lay out things for me to wear in the evening….just so fun of her to share this with me..l'm a very lucky CD that enjoy sucking cock VJ
you are a lucky cd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by f74
I haven’t told my wife. Probably never will. Because I know she will never understand.
She has been very close to catch me dressing a lot of times.
my wife puts up with me wearing my panties all the time but don't understand me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stockingluvr
I haven't told my wife either and I can't even imagine how that conversation would go. But I would like to just so that it's not hidden.

She didn't marry a or a paedophile! She married a guy who's fetish hurts nobody. Women wear jeans etc. What is the big deal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife came unglued when I put her nightie on, so I don't dress when she's home except sometimes I wear pantyhose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been at least 15 years since I first came out of our bedroom wearing a silk kimono of hers. I told her how much I enjoy the feel of smooth lingerie on her, so I thought I would try it on me. Since then we have both acquired quite the collection. We have now been married for 31 years!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A new friend recently told that her husband crossdresses and that he enjoys some bi activities. I don't know many details but she seems to get along OK with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After being married to someone who could not accept it, I told my current significat other before we got too serious. I also told her I was bi curious (No longer just curious). She was great with it an she is very open sexually. We have had sex together a lot while I am Victoria. She shops with me and for me. She has help me expand my horizons. I consider myself very lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After being married to someone who could not accept it, I told my current significat other before we got too serious. I also told her I was bi curious (No longer just curious). She was great with it an she is very open sexually. We have had sex together a lot while I am Victoria. She shops with me and for me. She has help me expand my horizons. I consider myself very lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had tried cross dressing at home when I was single.Gave it up when I got married.I tried it with my X wile when we were only married about 5 years, as part of A role reversal game. to see if it would turn her on. she was OK with it but I could tell it wasn't A turn on for her. So I/we never did it again. I decided to keep my desires to my self & never dressed again. By the time we divorced after 23 yrs of marriage I felt too old to pick up where I left off. Besides it"s an expensive hobby.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think getting the crossdressing in the open early in a relationship is essential. I made the mistake of staying "in the closet" too long and now I fear it is too late. Maybe better to lose someone who does not understand?
colin123
1 like
My wife finds it arousing for me to dress, I don't dress all the time just when she is in the mood.She often asks me to wear panties under my jeans when we go out. Anything that you enjoy has got to be good.
2 likes
I was a party totally feminized when I met Ronda so she knew about my fem side when she first saw me . She told me that she had friends that were cross dressers but had never dated one and smiled and told me that she was Bi and that I was cute as fuck so I seized the moment and kissed her and we hung out all night . She texted me a few days later and told me that she wanted me to get all girlied up and come see her and gave me her address. It was wild,,from the beginning she treated me like I was one of her girlfriends not some guy who dressed and acted like a female and we had a lot of fun together ,we went out on dates and went places together as friends and were not really that serious about each other yet but I couldnt help myself and asked her to move in with me. She told me that she didnt wanrt to move in with me and my heart broke,,she said her apartment was a lot bigger and better and she wanted me to move in with her,,she said she had an empty bed room and needed someone to help her with the rent.I moved in and we became girlfriends then lovers and then she asked me to marry her.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I’m in a long term DADT relationship. I dress when she is out of the house but underdress in bra and panties 24/7.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Underdressing is so sexy and hot.

To be wearing panties and a bra under my male clothes is such a rush.

It lets me be fem and no one else knows.

Granted it would be much more fun to dress and undress a female or cd partner in a playtime tryst.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by Heathercd

Underdressing is so sexy and hot.

To be wearing panties and a bra under my male clothes is such a rush.

It lets me be fem and no one else knows.

Granted it would be much more fun to dress and undress a female or cd partner in a playtime tryst.

i have a free account it stopped me from replying to you