Have you ever caught a guy staring lustingly at your boobs or ass

last reply
422 replies
42.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever caught a guy staring lustingly at your boobs or ass ,what was your reaction and how did cathcing someone staring at your goodies make you feel?
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have ...
and I felt very flattered....
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago I worked in a Fast Food Outlet (None of the franchised outlets) I was wearing a tight t-shirt with DIESEL emblazoned across the front... Had a guy undecided as what to order... Eventually he approached the counter where he proceeded to ask me for a Large box of Diesel!!! Think he was staring at the Bewbage!!
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago I worked in a Fast Food Outlet (None of the franchised outlets) I was wearing a tight t-shirt with DIESEL emblazoned across the front... Had a guy undecided as what to order... Eventually he approached the counter where he proceeded to ask me for a Large box of Diesel!!! Think he was staring at the Bewbage!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Miss_B_Having
them "goods" were giving the dude a hard time...I guarantee it
Lurker
0 likes
Men often stare at my boobs, I take it as a big compliment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and it is a turn-on even if I am a lesbian. Hell, I honestly go out dressed to tease both male and female.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have mostly my ass since I'm not that big on top
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, and my reaction depends on the guy.... if he gets caught and smiles or blushes, its adorable. If he follows it up with a rude gesture, he's just a creep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dadsgirl
Yes I have mostly my ass since I'm not that big on top

All looks great from here.BcOmsSDKkCzRpazf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a compliment to me as far as i see it..long as he is not groping me
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, I take it as a compliment, smile back at them and sometimes ask, are you enjoying the view
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Miss_B_Having

I would imagine he would have had quite the view. Am amazed he could actually ask for anything with all the drool smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I have and I take no offense to it. Especially now as the years go by it is nice to know I still have it.

When I was in college I worked a couple of days a week in San Francisco and would walk by a construction job at lunch time. You know those guys can really let you know it you have it or not.

From their reaction I guess I had it then
Lurker
0 likes
This is almost a silly question because if a girl has any t & a at all, of course men are going to stare, They can't help it, its the way they are wired. Most try to be subtle, but some, not so subtle. So the answer is yes, the not so subtle bunch, I have caught them staring at my feminine charms!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by DonandCindy
This is almost a silly question because if a girl has any t & a at all, of course men are going to stare, They can't help it, its the way they are wired. Most try to be subtle, but some, not so subtle. So the answer is yes, the not so subtle bunch, I have caught them staring at my feminine charms!

I can't live without this....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i can feel them burning me with their eyes.

Sometimes its flattwring
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I find it flattering depending on the guy. But some men just creep me out. Also I hate when they look and whistle or make wet kissy noises. Very creepy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it happens all the time, I'm flattered by it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes all the time it's a great compliment a real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Legs and ass yes and very often, boobs no, mine don't really stand out.

My reaction depends on the guy, it can be very complimentary, other times I just brush it off as "That's just what guys do"

*Edit... A lot of guys do but not all of them*
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I have, guys look at women -- and except for the endlessly self-righteous most of us enjoy it. I do! What can be a little disconcerting is when a guy keeps looking and looking and you know he is undressing you completely and then starting to act on it!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes . My ass many times, not so much my boobs they are not that big.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, believe it or not...one was a funeral director, he was steadily looking at my chest. We were trying to plan my mom's funeral. I don't typically notice...but it was very obvious on that day. Also, in the hospital visiting my dad, the Dr. couldn't stop looking at my sister's chest which she had already told me he would.
Lurker
0 likes
I catch men staring at by boobs a lot, sometimes I find it really hot and other times it's just annoying. I even got a shirt that said " If you can read this then you're too close" printed across my chest, which made more people look hahaha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time and to be honest I work out very hard so having others checking me out it a compliment and makes all the work out worth it.
0 likes
Yes, I have, and I have felt flattered, sometimes it has made my day. For some women it may annoy them or make them angry and my boyfriend hates it. It happens though, especially if I have on anything remotely lowcut. I have both a large top and bottom and for those that happen to like that sort of build or be lustful about either at that time, I might catch a stare... and sometimes it may be worse than a stare. As long as it does not cross a line with me, I am not so uptight about a person noticing and seeming to take note. I am not easily offended. If someone goes out of their way to persist and be rude or vulgar then there might be a problem. A comment might not get you slapped but I might not like and I would imagine my boyfriend certainly would not appreciate. Manners mean a lot and respect but lustfulness turns me on. If the "interest" is on-going or more pervasive then I may have to deal accordingly with the situation. I usually smile or ignore. I take it as a compliment and have no problem with the looking or the thoughts they keep to themselves.

I am NOT going to flash you, ask you over to my place, praise you, or consent to a frottage, or a quickie, or a group sex, or a bj! I will smile. I will tell my Daddy. I will go home an make sweet love to HIM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you kidding me ? I live for that shit !!!