Login

Crossdressing

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This has probably been asked many times so my apologies!

Being in the situation myself I was wondering what Ladies as a whole think of a guy who enjoys slipping on pretty lingerie not just for fun but under 'normal' clothes; what do you think is going through the guy's mind, would you feel jealous or no longer needed, are you disgusted or turned on, or would it not really matter to you if you are in a loving relationship? Or would you turn your friends, family and as much of the world as possible against him for being a pervert?

I love my wife dearly but she is struggling big time and I am fearing the worse. The sad story is not clear cut and very complicated without this revelation anyway.

Cheers !!
Lurker
0 likes
It's not perverted IMO...

I would never out you to anyone..

I would be understanding and supportive.....

I think she thinks she is lacking in something and is resentful to you for it..

Imho.

I think you need to see a therapist together because it's important to you and maybe they can get to the

crux of her reluctance.

It sounds like she is jealous of you..

I'm sorry. Good luck to you hon! Big hugs for you!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We still love each other dearly and will be best friends no matter what, but ones of the things she asks is "why wasn't I enough?", I try to explain but its hard when I really don't understand myself. I guess thats the problem in a nutshell.

She has moved away to give us both room to think and for me to work out what I want in life. Her, basically, thats always what I have ever wanted and have said I will get rid of everything so we can be together again. But she is not convinced that the 'urges' will just go away like that.

I see them (my daughter as well) most weekends and we are intimate sometimes as its like dating again lol. She even occasionally buys me a couple or pressies in the panty department, but with the stipulation that she doesn't see me wearing them. Its so so confusing and heart breaking.