New Writer

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey i was thinking about writing a story but I'm not sure how to start. I like to write and i love Roleplaying but does anyone want to help me write a good super sexy story?
Lurker
0 likes
Help how?

If you're talking about doing the Roleplay I doubt you'll get many takers in the Forums.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The best way I have found to write a story is to get the basic plot and flow of events straight in your head. once you do that start to write it down and give it details. I hope that helped some.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Really, the most difficult part of any story is the first paragraph. Just let your mind go and eventually something will develop.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the two above me. If I was you I would put my ideas down on paper first then start from there. Like A. What kind of story, B. Who's in it, etc. etc.

Then when you got that done, start writing, and do it over and over again until you feel like it's right and ready for all of us to read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CollegeboyRP23
Hey i was thinking about writing a story but I'm not sure how to start. I like to write and i love Roleplaying but does anyone want to help me write a good super sexy story?

...send me a rough out line of what you have in mind...& i'll try to convert it into a postable story...