Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favorite hole to fuck... and why?

last reply
34 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I see a lot of pics posted in some of the chat rooms, and notice that there seem to be a lot of pics posted by guys of a guy fucking a girl's ass or her mouth (as opposed to a girl giving a guy a blow job). So my question is, what is your favorite spot to fuck, pussy, ass, mouth or even tits, and why. Inquiring minds want to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm focused on the ass because I have not been there yet. Love the pussy but for now watching it disappear in her mouth is more visually exciting.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I really have enjoyed fucking in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
0 likes
I was in Jackson Hole but didn't fuck there. Must try it next time I go, LOL.

To answer the OP, I much prefer pussy. Mouth is for sucking my cock not me ramming it in; ass is just not a big erogenous zone for me (at least on a woman, a guy's ass is another issue).
Lurker
0 likes
Pussy is my favorite because of the feeling it has when she is wet plus the pleasure she shows, but I think lots of other folks enjoy the other holes because of the naughtiness and taboo aspect they present. IHO, I think many pics in the chat rooms are posted to shock or make a statement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal seems to be the new dominant trend, but given the choice I'll take a nice, warm, pussy to pound to a wet and wild orgasm. Just perfectly designed to accomplish the task! (Almost as though the two were created to work together!)
I'm all for mixing things up occasionally, but if I had to choose ONE, good old fashioned vaginal sex could keep me very satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy for me. I have fucked in the ass before and while it was really nice there is just something wonderful about the missionary position and a nice pussy. Pussies evolved to have a dick inserted and a dick evolved to be inserted there. And the feeling of our bodies rubbing together, and to be able to look into her eyes and watch her expression...! If someone wants me to fuck their ass I will but it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to ram it into my wife's mouth. She has a beautiful face with plump red lips that are made for fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pussy works for me. Doggie for the deepness. Although if a woman want to give me head. I have to admit I won't refuse. More than once I was ready to enter and the woman just started giving me head. Then I usually return the favor.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a woman's pussy. It feels best, looks best and I like that being in it is mutually gratifying. I love feeling a woman cum while impaled on the hard prong of my cock and cumming inside her at the same time. It's a wonderful communion and by far the most gratifying.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends:

Raw sex = whatever's available.

Making love = on our sides, from behind in her pussy, slowly, building up, while holding her.

Casual = head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I assume we're not talking Janet or LaToyah here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The 11th hole behind the Windmill, LOL

OK, I like all of my openings fucked but if I have to rank them Pussy, Ass, Mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to look in my lover's eyes, and although vaginal sex is my favorite, the choice of openings is hers. I've been invited to use the back door by several women who seemed to enjoy it occasionally. My concern is her pleasure and satisfaction. Focusing on her always make it better for me.
If you read my stuff, please comment. I like to get honest feedback.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a big fan of head and it's been a very long time since I've had anal. The taboo of anal is definitely a turn on and right now if I had the opportunity, that's where I'd go. But vaginas are wonderful things and I love them dearly. I say vag for the win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Nikki says above, getting fucking behind the 11th hole is a great place to fuck! You'd be surprised how many 'woods' and 'balls' you find in those woods! But, in answer to the question, I like to suck cock first, so mouth would be first. Then I like to guide him into my pussy, so pussy is second for me. And, if he wants to fuck my ass, that's fine, but he has to fuck it last and I don't do ass to mouth or ass to pussy. So, my ass would be third.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has to be the ass cos its nice n tight....Great feeling around me cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no room for hole discrimination. All holes should be treated equally.
Lurker
0 likes
I do love fucking a woman, don't get me wrong blowjobs are nice and all, but they're nothing more than foreplay, and I really prefer to be penetrating her. Pussy and ass are both good choices, but fucking her ass is in many ways more exciting, and certainly a greater achievement to unlock - there usually has to be a certain amount of trust involved before a woman will consider letting you in her ass.

Fucking a girl in the ass is definitely one of the most exciting things for me sexually. It's a bit of a taboo thing, often referred to as the 'wrong hole'. It also feels pretty good physically, and is generally a bit tighter than the pussy. However, I would say that it's chiefly about the psychological pleasure for me, knowing that she is such a bad girl letting me in her asshole. I love the way it looks in certain positions, where I can also see her pussy while fucking her ass. Men seem to be much more visually oriented than women, and I can experience a significant increase in pleasure just from adjusting the position slightly so that I have a better view of her strategic body parts while fucking her. That's why doggystyle is such a great position, when her back is nicely arched and you have an unobstructed view to her asshole (during normal vaginal intercourse)

Another reason I like anal is because I love being able to shoot my load deep inside a woman, however I don't enjoy impregnating women left and right (these days I know better than to blindly trust a woman who says she's on the pill), so cumming in her ass provides a safe alternative that feels just as good, and is by far a kinkier thing to do. Honestly, not many things can be sexier than the sight of a girl pushing my cum out of her freshly fucked asshole.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fucking pussy is pretty much standard... however, when it comes to fucking the ass or pussy, the woman has to trust u and ur aggression coz there is just a fine line between pain and pleasure when fucking the mouth or ass... while blowjob can be pleasurable, it can sometimes be laid back and not quite to the liking of the man being given the blowjob...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a warm wet pussy, but anal feels more adventurous.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mouth. Start to finish. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is something about fucking her ass that is so sensual. She really gets off on it and it feels so good!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Did Jackson enjoy it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a hot wet pussy best
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me. Any enthusiastic hole.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the ass, it's tight and I always make her cum when I fuck her in it.
Lurker
0 likes
ear, lots of wax for lubrication since my dick is so small.