Small Dicks ... yes? no?

last reply
29 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's not the dick I'm attracted to. It's the man the dick is a attached to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bimale4straponfemale

hummmm... needs definition.. with strapons .. small is good for anal... biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

hummmm... needs definition.. with strapons .. small is good for anal... biggrin
either
Lurker
0 likes
No.

Not even saying it to be mean - I need certain things, sexually, and all the guys Iv'e been with who are small were not able to deliver. I love accoutrements and toys - but not when it's a necessity just to get off.
0 likes
There is what seems a quite a few no-icon-avatar questions lately about this small penis-size and the way these questions are being asked and worded leads me to wonder if it is fishing or affirmation sought or just not understanding.

You are taking ONE part of the body anatomy and excluding personality or offering anything else.

Based on this principle of singularity it is like asking if someone with clinical body oder is a turn on.

I am NOT saying this to be mean or as someone who needs a bigger sized, or desires a super-sized huge penis size... women simply want (usually an average-to-medium, or medium-large) whatever size will adequately suit their size and fill. I really need that to be satisfied. Regardless of circumference of a woman, females are made, varying during each month, to be 5-6 inches within lengthwise until that cervix wall... and a 2-4 inches in length penis will not be able to reach in and of itself - especially if small in girth, too, is not going to fill, and it may not even be felt. (That is not the size we are made for in this aspect as adult women ~or what vaginally we are normally excited about.) These men NEED to understand and also see it is NOT the penis, but the WHOLE package most people look at (just like breasts, height, and things about women, though this is directly affecting sex-life, yes). No one is perfect. There may be "deal breakers" for some people (male or female) and this may or may not be one of them if that is all you can bring to the table. Many people say it isn't the size that matters but how you use it EXCEPT if a man's penis is 2-4 inches (and they prefer vaginal sex) then you HAVE to work with what you have got, hope for the best, be realistic, look at the whole package you offer and find OTHER methods to please someone. That is just something I think everyone should already understand in these instances where a man is that small... it is NOT going to be enough size-wise for even the smallest female vaginally. There ARE other ways to please... and whether that is enough to maintain you and your partner's happiness is totally between you and your partner to figure that out, and it is certainly possible. However, a questions like this based on liking the size alone... NO.

The answer to your question is: No.
My preference out of need, size alone: is going to be at least 5 inches (12.7cm) or above. Sorry. Standard.

*For these nice women who say size does not matter AT ALL, then seek them out. See what the smallest size they have been with is and how that worked out. Ask what else those men did and offered. You might acquire some good tips from someone who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
Small is a relative term. What some women or men may consider small, others may think it perfect or even big. I have always felt that it is not the size that matters it is how you use it.
0 likes
Quote by Warm_Storm
Small is a relative term. What some women or men may consider small, others may think it perfect or even big. I have always felt that it is not the size that matters it is how you use it.

From what I read, only in statistics-I mean, five inches is considered the basic of average for many... though some countries average is smaller, as the general build and structure leans toward being smaller there ALSO. (I also think, in some instances, a couple of countries that come to my mind deserve credit, for a reputation of working in ways to be better lovers not based on size alone). The question is size alone, though.

In the questions I have seen and personally received- it has pertained to a size of 4"...or less.

Is 2, 3. or 4 inches what you would prefer? If it is, (vaginally-speaking), without toys or any other kind of play or place, perhaps you could advise better. Some of the posts I have seen would like to know more. Have you ever been with someone where this was the case and they were 4inches or less? How did that go for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Having a big dick can be a burden. Most women say they love huge cocks, but I have noticed that a lot of them can't handle much more than 7-8 inches in their pussy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There are reasons that smaller penises can be a lot of fun which I won't go into due to the rules on this site, but they are easier to suck and nice for anal, and the bodies they are attached to are often much cuter than those with huge cocks. But I love large cocks too for vaginal penetration. Its nice to have variety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
It's not the dick I'm attracted to. It's the man the dick is a attached to.

so a small dick will get him a third date?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This question does come up a lot - and I guess guys can ask themselves the same question - would you care if a woman had a shallow or loose vagina? If the answer is "no, it doesn't matter if I'll only ever get 3 inches inside her despite being 7 inches long, or that I may not feel inner walls gripping me or creating any friction at all when I fuck her because they are looser than normal," then it sort of answers the same question. Some people won't care... and some people will. It probably depends on how invested you are in the person and how deep your feelings run and how much the physicality (and pleasure) of intercourse factors in.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

so a small dick will get him a third date?

Depends. Is it a guy I like? Do we get along in other ways? Dies he compensate?

But sorry, I rarely will have out out by the them anyway. So
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always say it's not the length of the wand, it's the magic that can be done with it!
If the guys good at foreplay though it's certainly a bonus!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

The answer to your question is: No.
My preference out of need, size alone: is going to be at least 5 inches (12.7cm) or above. Sorry. Standard.

Damn I miss out by an inch!
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know it its my imagination but men are much more concerned about the size of their penis than women. I actually find that if a penis is too big it is very uncomfortable. My concern is less size but does the man know how to use it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Small or SMALL? I usually say the size really doesn't matter but in reality it does. Now I am not saying I only like guys who are really big because I don't. But if he has a micro penis that will not be good either. The GUY it is attached to is much more important but I mean I would like him to be at least close to average especially if he has "other" talents. Having said that I don't want a guy that is so massive it hurts either.

6"-7" is perfect, 5"-8" is good, 4"-9" can work with, heart", > 9"..............Well I'm sure your girl is out there somewhere!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it depends on a person's definition of "small". Personally, I don't have a big dick. I don't think I have a "small" one either. I'm an average Joe, plain ol' average 6 incher. Would I like an extra inch or two? Sure, why not. Am I obsessed with feelings of shortcomings? Nope. I've never gotten any complaints, but then again, it would take a special kind of evil for a lover (man or woman) to tell a guy that his dick is too small.

It's a matter of perspective I guess. I have one lover from my past that loved my cock, to her it was big. Her ex had a smaller cock than me, I never asked how small. In her mind I had a big dick, she had had anal sex before but wouldn't let me do her in the ass because she thought I was too big to fit. I know my cock isn't too big, but to her.. in HER experience.. it was. Perspective.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
There are reasons that smaller penises can be a lot of fun which I won't go into due to the rules on this site, but they are easier to suck and nice for anal, and the bodies they are attached to are often much cuter than those with huge cocks. But I love large cocks too for vaginal penetration. Its nice to have variety.

Are you serious? Cuter how?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, never, total waste, shame... x
Try before you buy x
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961

Damn I miss out by an inch!

Sorry. Well- I should never say never, huh? XD

I think what a lot of ladies are saying, (myself included), is that it more about the "person" than other things, and the same standard applies to us. It was just the question. We may, as people, have preferences or specific needs, and sometimes that is the point missed when a question like this is asked about only that one aspect, but some things do not matter that much or can be worked with-especially if you really love someone, and that applies to many things, if the person is willing. Then ~ a lot of things do not matter, (depends on the person and depends on the circumstances).

smile
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it also depends on the woman. I am not a big girl in many ways and my bf often blames me for his uncontrolled orgasm because I am 'tight' so a big guy for me hurts and uncomfortable. A smaller cock for me is ideal and yes anal is easier to without been torn in two lol so for me personally give me a small cock, and i love penetration as a less as important thing than foreplay mmmmm intimate and exciting sheer pleasure mmmmmm time to go lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I could care less about the size, a good cum load is all I need
Lurker
0 likes
Dickes...... hard.........cum loaded...........lots of them
no matter what size
Lurker
0 likes
Dickes...... hard.........cum loaded...........lots of them
no matter what size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A definite no from me! To be able to even get turned on the man has to have a dick at least 6 inches and of a pretty good width, that's just the way I am. Have been with guys with smaller dicks, the smallest being 2-3 inches and I couldn't feel anything. The thought of even touching a small dick makes me feel physically sick. I managed to maintain a platonic relationship with a man because I liked him but I just couldn't have sex with him as his dick just turned me off because it was so small. Sex with a dick between 7-8 inches just blows my mind and even if they don't know how to use it I soon get on top and have fun with it. You just can't do that with a small dick, it's such a ritual, trying to thrust so hard just to be able to feel something yet still not being able to feel anything. Gahh, even talking about small dicks makes me cringe! Also, for you wondering would I end a relationship if he had a small dick and wanted sex... yes, 100% I would.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Is 2, 3. or 4 inches what you would prefer? If it is, (vaginally-speaking), without toys or any other kind of play or place, perhaps you could advise better.

I have never been with someone who was 4 inches or less. To be honest I have difficulty visualising what that would look like. If 4 or less is what was meant by small dick, then I may have to reconsider my response.

If I really cared for the guy I think that I would tolerate a dick that small but by itself I doubt that I would be fully satisfied. I would have to add toys to the equation or probably have him try a different technique than strictly in and out penetration. I would imagine that a dick that small would tend to pop out often and spoil whatever momentum there might have been. Perhaps if he slid up and down with it rather than in and out. It would be a very nice clit stimulation, I think.

So then with THAT size criterea in mind I would say No in general. But Yes if the guy mattered to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice guy with a small dick and knows how to use it is perfection it can go anywere.
Lurker
0 likes
You know what - I think I'll write one of these stories. Seriously. Why not? My purpose here is to explore sex in as many ways as possible via erotica. You don't even need sex to be erotic - or big dicks - etc etc. And ever since I've joined guys have asked for such stories and no one's actually stepped up to deliver.

And well (cracks knuckles) I've been known to spin a good story every now and then.