Do you like women skinny, slim, or curvy

last reply
122 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wondered what mean preferred more. Women always assume that men want girls that are skinny. Is this really true??

I'm curvy myself and I've had guys who loved that and some that probably would have preferred me to be skinnier.

Which one is it???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends where the curves are. Big curvy boobs? Yeah! A little bit of a cushion in the back?Yeah! A beer gut? Nah. Skinny and slims ok. Long legs and where they meet.iZRaCJ2vfYNhdeJn
Lurker
0 likes
curvy all the way I love a full figure women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about a happy medium? Not too skinny, nor to curvy. Height and weight proportionate works rather nicely. I believe slim or slightly curvy might be the choice given here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, to all of those. Some men have preferences that are one of those specifically. However, I happen to find girls of all types attractive. Having "heat" is the most important characteristic to finding someone attractive, in my honest opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy!
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy I like something to hold on to also slim a fit body is a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Kind, intelligent, playful and willing are my preferred criteria. Everything else is just aesthetics for which there is no absolute.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
most of the guys i think like slim...
WATCH ME NAKED
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lilnaughtykitten
I've always wondered what mean preferred more. Women always assume that men want girls that are skinny. Is this really true??

I'm curvy myself and I've had guys who loved that and some that probably would have preferred me to be skinnier.

Which one is it???

Your just right in my eyes Lil Kitty :-) I like girls to be slim with curvy all in the right place. I'm not much of a breast type of guy tho :P I like my woman to have something for me to hang on too ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Since I have been looking at all of the great pictures of women in the "Sexy Plus Size" forum, I would say that I do love the larger women. The very first girl that I had any real sexual contact with was a big girl. We were *edited by moderator* classmates. I was just over 5 feet tall and weighed in at a whopping 106 pounds, while she was 5'4" and closer to 250. In the end, she would not let me fuck her since I did not have protecion, but we had lots of fun together and I loved sliding my hard cock between her big tits. We sort of went our separate ways after that, but I can say that none of my girlfriends were petite and until I finally got a growth spurt before my senior year in high school, they were all bigger than me and I loved it!
Lurker
0 likes
mix of curvy and slim...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all shapes, sizes and colors. What interests me most about a woman I'm attracted to is her ability to carry on an intelligent conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy would be good but slim is nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I don't like them runway model anorexic, but slim is fine. I prefer them with a few curves here and there. More importantly though is I want them to feel good about themselves. A woman who feels sexy is sexy. I don't want them so self-conscious they can't enjoy being a woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any woman who is not seriously obese but I prefer slim with some curves. After the initial attraction it's how you connect. A sexy cuddly plain Jane is far hotter than a stunningly beautiful mean spoiled brat.
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy and thick mmm i need some ass lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always had a thing about gamine women.

Now in case you haven't got time to Google it, 'gamine' actually comes from the Arabic for 'street boy' - which tells you a little about my predilections: slim, boyish build, tiny titties, pert bum.

I'd love to see a Forum thead on gamine women. And I suppose Hailey Berry would top the list.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Curvy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think curves are sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a fan of all 3. But a little curvy is really sexy to me
Lurker
0 likes
A lot depends on the underlying build of the person, but I generally like curvy.
Lurker
0 likes
The only real thing that bothers me is a girls face if it is not attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am more of a personality guy. A great personality can make anyone sexy so I would say skinny, slim, or curvy work fine for me if we click.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lilnaughtykitten

Which one is it???

Wouldn't say I have a big preference - if the woman is happy with her body... takes care of herself... is intelligent... funny... non-judgmental... caring... etc... those are attributes that make the body sexy...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would rather see a curvy woman then a stick every time
Lurker
0 likes
I like a woman to have curves. Butit is hoe a woman feels abot herself that really makes her sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With curves, and alil meat on the bones. But primarily How she feels about herself. Most women think their too fat.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Curvy ! I love a woman with curves in all the right places..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chutzpah
It depends where the curves are. Big curvy boobs? Yeah! A little bit of a cushion in the back?Yeah! A beer gut? Nah. Skinny and slims ok. Long legs and where they meet.OnpE6akAfsSOhnuv

Agree 100 percent