Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a couple asked you into a threesome, would you do it?

last reply
654 replies
72.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend and I have joked recently about adding a girl into the mix for a night. If a couple asked you, would you do it? If yes, what would be your limitations (if any)?

This question goes out to all the ladies: single, dating, bi, lesbian, whatever. I'm just curious to see what the responses are.
Lurker
0 likes
yes.. if I liked the couple .. but the couple meaning two ladies giggles...
threesomes r fun..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would if I was attracted to them! As far as limitations I wouldn't do anything illegal haha smile good luck to you!! :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the couple. Attraction is important, but even more than that they must feel right. Nothing worse than one of them freaking out during.
Lurker
0 likes
yes.....whos askin'?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i was attracted to the girl and the guy was decent looking i would. my main point of focus would be if i was attracted to the girl.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I actually think I would, because I want to experience a theesome anyway, so why not!
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fmf, mfm, mmf, mfmf done them all and it's all great with the right people!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a couple asked me for a three-way, i would suggest adding my bf in there for some four-way fun. I wouldn't places any limitations; i find the thought of my bf fucking an other girl while i watch erotic and vice versa for him. I am bisexual so some girl on girl action would be a must as well. Group sex is about loving sex and worshiping the human body. Relax and release your inner sex goddess!
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Lurker
0 likes
No! I'd prefer a mfm situation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no thanks
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I concur, depends who
Lurker
0 likes
Hell ya I would in a secound
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done MFF more times than I can count. But I am not the least bit interested in MMF. Guys poking into each other's cum is just a little too gay for my tastes...and, yes, that's totally a double standard and I don't give a shit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would, and have. depending, of course, upon the couple. limitations would be same as with a single guy or gal -- things i don't like, i don't like.

but i do have two rules i always stipulate and get them to acknowledge before i agree:

1. kissing has to be allowed.

2. jealousy has to be left at the door. i don't want to be caught in the middle of drama while caught in the middle of boinking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie
I've done MFF more times than I can count. But I am not the least bit interested in MMF. Guys poking into each other's cum is just a little too gay for my tastes...and, yes, that's totally a double standard and I don't give a shit!

Lurker
0 likes
This has happened to me a few times and I've loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who. If they were close friends, I don't think so.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depending on the couple I would be open to it
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Possibly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
probably. It depends on who's asking though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeybabie123
I would if I was attracted to them! As far as limitations I wouldn't do anything illegal haha smile good luck to you!! :)

you sound dirty as fuck!id love a threesome with you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yep, and no limitations smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would do it. Who would ever say no to that?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jessica Alba, Charise Thelon and me - maybe.N26wjdqwZiSeSFHV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. and YES!!!
But I should qualify that I am selective of those I play with and have standards...

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
If there was Chemistry HELL YES !!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by _divorced_slut
If there was Chemistry HELL YES !!!!!!

With our chemistry, we may start a fire that can't be cooled down!

Kisses!

Steph