Holding his cock

last reply
64 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever held a guys dick whilst he was having a wee wee?

If so what did it make you feel like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i imagine the same feeling as giving a handjob but with even less purpose/enjoyment.

unless they're into watersports. o_o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
i imagine the same feeling as giving a handjob but with even less purpose/enjoyment.

unless they're into watersports. o_o

No it's not really sexual, unless you want it to be, it's just fun. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No it's not really sexual, unless you want it to be, it's just fun. :-)

only way i could see it being fun is if it were in public and she did the aiming while i peed.

maybe hit a squirrel or 2 with the stream.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Have you ever held a guys dick whilst he was having a wee wee?

If so what did it make you feel like?

oh my .. r u for real????? ... is this new kind of fetish?
but there again if I was nurse and he couldn't ? ... but I am not a nurse...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a woman (more than one actually, but not at same time lol) hold my cock while I peed. The just wanted to see what it was like/how it worked. It was fun and it was funny. One of them had terrible aim and missed the bowl at first. I'm down with just about anytime my lover wants my cock in her hand.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

only way i could see it being fun is if it were in public and she did the aiming while i peed.

awwwww poor squirrels

just be sure they don't get u back... run up the leg of yr trousers... they like nuts!

["do we crack 'em now or save them for winter?"] .. giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. It wasn't done out of anything sexual or turn into anything sexual it was more of playful 'need a hand' kinda thing. I'm not into water sports and I wouldn't class this under that category but it was just something fun to do. I won't be running into the bathroom every time he does to hold his willy for him while he pees though.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I've had a woman (more than one actually, but not at same time lol) hold my cock while I peed. The just wanted to see what it was like/how it worked. It was fun and it was funny. One of them had terrible aim and missed the bowl at first. I'm down with just about anytime my lover wants my cock in her hand.

This totally fascinates me for some reason. Haven't done it, but I plan to.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

This totally fascinates me for some reason. Haven't done it, but I plan to.

I've done it... It wasn't very exciting but it had intrigued me... I'd expected it to be like holding a firehose or something ha ha

It was nothing like that:...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I've done it... It wasn't very exciting but it had intrigued me... I'd expected it to be like holding a firehose or something ha ha

It was nothing like that:...

It does intrigue me.

It's not like a firehose? But I was going to make fire truck siren noises as he peed. Curses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

It really is fun, honestly! The first person was a girl at uni after sex, I had to go pee and she followed me. Midstream she came up behind and held it but wanted to play as well, so she pointed it round and round the bowl! It was a turn on and we went back to bed for another session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

It does intrigue me.

It's not like a firehose? But I was going to make fire truck siren noises as he peed. Curses!

Shove your finger up his ass at the same time and he'll make noises of some kind, I promise. Hahaha (speaking in general, not specifically of one particular indiWidual.

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Shove your finger up his ass at the same time and he'll make noises of some kind, I promise. Hahaha (speaking in general, not specifically of one particular indiWidual.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have, but it really didn't do anything for me.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

It does intrigue me.

But American fire trucks sound different to ones in the UK?
Wonder if that would make a difference..

Of course now I'm just thinking of firemen...

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

This thread started out as a perfectly twisted penis-manipulation-while-urinating thread...and you had to further pollute it with the addition of Kancho.

Well played.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

oh my .. r u for real????? ... is this new kind of fetish?
but there again if I was nurse and he couldn't ? ... but I am not a nurse...

It isn't in a sexual way, some women want to see what its like to have a penis and to do the aiming thing and all that so yes i am for real! For real
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gross
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

This thread started out as a perfectly twisted penis-manipulation-while-urinating thread...and you had to further pollute it with the addition of Kancho.

Well played.

Bwahaha. That Kancho business is pretty damn funny.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is so nasty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Nice story mister. His version of "fun & funny" isn't quite the same as mine.

This is how it really went:
Lola: I think it's time we go. Give me the keys and I'll drive.
LM: I can drive. In fact, I want to DRIVE you home right now (stumbling towards me and grabbing at my ass).
Lola: Lets just get you home honey. I unlock his truck and turn around to help him in. LM is standing there with a dopey grin on his face and his pants around his ankles. LM takes a step towards me and starts to fall. I grab him and then start to pull his pants up. But my pie-eyed guy decides to take a leak and its hitting MY shoes! I reach over grab his cock and point it away from my now ruined shoes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

LM: I can drive. In fact, I want to DRIVE you home right now (stumbling towards me and grabbing at my ass).
Lola: Lets just get you home honey. I unlock his truck and turn around to help him in. LM is standing there with a dopey grin on his face and his pants around his ankles. LM takes a step towards me and starts to fall. I grab him and then start to pull his pants up. But my pie-eyed guy decides to take a leak and its hitting MY shoes! I reach over grab his cock and point it away from my now ruined shoes.

Well, she didn't really point my cock away from her shoes. When she grabbed hold of me the angle of my dangle went from softly pointing down to firmly pointing up. Not only did her shoes get ruined, but her white t-shirt became quite wet and transparent. And I'm not totally sure since I was drunk, but I swear she aimed it at her nipples.

Lurker
0 likes
I think if I had a woman do that to me I would be hard instantly and unable to pee. I don't care how drunk I was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I have done this one time. We were a little drunk and I wanted to see if I could write my name in the snow (I'm serious!) with it. I couldn't, HAHA!

Next time I want to try holding it while he pee's with a condom on. See if he can fill it like a water balloon, LOL!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eroticdesires
I think if I had a woman do that to me I would be hard instantly and unable to pee. I don't care how drunk I was.

You would really get hard? How curious, your avatar indicates that you are female. Hmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I have done this one time. We were a little drunk and I wanted to see if I could write my name in the snow (I'm serious!) with it. I couldn't, HAHA!

Next time I want to try holding it while he pee's with a condom on. See if he can fill it like a water balloon, LOL!!

Thx Nikki, I can always count on you to put ideas in his head.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

OMG Lola!!! Nearly spat my drink on my laptop!!

That was awesome - I could actually see that like a movie in my head...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reminds me of an old joke.

A young man receives an angry visit from his girlfriend's father. The youngster answers the door and asks how he can be of service to him. The father tells him he's none to happy. He noticed that someone took a wee off his back porch and wrote his name in the snow. The youngster sheepishly confesses it was him and doesn't understand why he's so upset about it. The father explains that he has no problem with him taking a piss off his back porch and all, but he's quite upset that it was his daughter's handwriting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

OMG Lola!!! Nearly spat my drink on my laptop!!

That was awesome - I cou ld actually see that like a movie in my head...

Sorry darling.

I think one of these should be a standard issue with every Lush gold membership.