Login

For the Bisexuals and Lesbians

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you perfer large or small breasts to play with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Large like mine. But also small ones that are sensitive are great to play with too+

Silly! Size doesn't matter! It's the gal behind them that makes it all HOT!

Kisses

Steph
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
large breast usually bounce better on a hardwood floor, but smaller ones are more aerodynamic, so you get better accuracy with your shots.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Small, sensual, sensitive, subtle, delicate, tantalizing and enticing breasts which let my palms cover them comfortably and give me satisfaction when they fill my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
What does this thread have to do specifically with lesbians and bisexuals? Shouldn't it either be directed to all, regardless of orientation, or posted elsewhere, perhaps in an already existing thread aimed towards LGBT members?
Also...what is the point of the question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them all, but do prefer them about the same size or slightly larger than mine are. Smaller are great too, but the extra large ones aren't my favorite.

I do like spending time on my gf's breast since they are so sensitive and she just loves for me to give them plenty of attention
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cindertoffee
Also...what is the point of the question?

Spank bank material more than likely. That's why only bisexual women & lesbians were asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my affairs with other women I would prefer a medium sized breasts to enjoy. However its as Steph said - size does not matter its the woman that shares them with you.
Mine are the most wonderful sex partners I have and my nipples extremely sensitive when I am aroused and that doesnt take much. When engaging doggy I love to let my nipples rub against the sheets as he/she thrusts and get them swinging.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GrayBear
Do you perfer large or small breasts to play with?

I have no preference.. and I have never chosen a lady based on her breast size... giggles..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least the same as mine or bigger. I like burying myself in someone's tits when I suck on them and kiss them.