Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I just finished reading a story with a clit pump in it......

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just finished reading a story with a clit pump in it, in the story it made the girls clit extremely sensitive, like if you just even slightly brushed it or if clothes rub it she would cum. So my question is to any of you ladies that have used them. Does it really make you that sensitive?
Lurker
0 likes
Come on girls should we buy one for our ladies.l1kAetO3QPx58fS8
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Python
Come on girls should we buy one for our ladies.W5ZqkMBodypXBZks

of course u should!!!! all ladies like presents.. GIFTS r one of our secret fetishes...

the Dr [Laura] Berman range has the Selene Vibrating Clitoral Pump ... then there is the Little Clit Cuddler from Nasstoys ... giggles

what do they do???? giggles... u know when u light a fire work and u stand back and watch as it goes .... pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss "BANG"

giggles

oh the "BANG"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read a story with with breasts pumps in it... n I found out my sadistic self happens to get turned on by those hardcore BDSM stuffs beyond believe.... So I look forword to read more like this... N the dirtier the better...

http:// www. literotica. com/ s/ my-lactation-slave
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

of course u should!!!! all ladies like presents.. GIFTS r one of our secret fetishes...

the Dr [Laura] Berman range has the Selene Vibrating Clitoral Pump ... then there is the Little Clit Cuddler from Nasstoys ... giggles

what do they do???? giggles... u know when u light a fire work and u stand back and watch as it goes .... pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss "BANG"

giggles

oh the "BANG"

DAMN