Ladies, your first creampie

last reply
10 replies
46.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you remember the first time a guy came inside your pussy? Was it planned? Did you enjoy it? Do you ladies like surprise creampies, and do you feel it happening?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first 'cream-pie' (no condom and came inside me) was with my long time bf who i am still currently seeing. I trusted him to be clean and faithful, and we also had other pregnancy prevention in place. To answer your questions, it was planned, i did enjoy it, and i can only feel it happening because it gets hotter. i cant feel the pressure of it spurting inside my pussy.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's almost fifteen years ago now! My how time flies!

tl;dr version of the story is my first time was late in the evening with a condom and then a few hours later he went for round two and I was sleepy and didn't say much as we got started. It was only after he came and then rolled off of me that I realized he'd come in me unprotected...scariest thing I ever did in my life up to that point.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It was with my first proper bf when i was 15. I do remember it as it was the first time we had sex without a condom.

To answer the question about feeling it. I can generally feel the guys dick twitching as he cums but I dont feel the cum itself until it starts to run out of me. Then i can feel it lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first experience having a guy cum in me was against my specific instructions - he was supposed to pull out. I was not on birth control at that stage. I can remember the look on his face as he came and I realised what he was doing. I think the whole town heard me scream - DID YOU CUM INSIDE ME? - YOU BASTARD. He never got a second opportunity. For the next week I was on tender hooks as to whether I had conceived.
My first creampie was many years later. we were having a group party and I was entertaining one guy when another girl asked if she could go down on me after he had cum. I was surprised to say the least, but she was cool with it and really was keen. She had sucked him off a few times, but this would be her first creampie as it would be for me.
I had been with her a few times as we were both bi. It was a unique experience even for me and she really enjoyed the fun experience. My orgasm with her was something we both really enjoyed. I didn't return the favour at that time.
I soon got the '"desire" but to actually "achieve" it took a while to get me to the stage where I actually "did" it. I surprised myself and actually enjoyed it.
Now we have no problems with my girlfriend after one of our guys has been with her - or me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead
Ladies, do you remember the first time a guy came inside your pussy? Was it planned? Did you enjoy it? Do you ladies like surprise creampies, and do you feel it happening?

Vividly! No, it wasn't planned. He pulled out as soon as he started cumming, so only a little got inside me and the rest went all over my mons, tummy and boobs. I enjoyed the sex, but not the worry, cuz I wasn't even on bc then. Creampies are never a surprise now. I want them every time. Feeling guys cumming inside me is the best part!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Gosh I wish I can do this with someone. I wouldn't mind giving someone a creampie every time.
Vividly! No, it wasn't planned. He pulled out as soon as he started cumming, so only a little got inside me and the rest went all over my mons, tummy and boobs. I enjoyed the sex, but not the worry, cuz I wasn't even on bc then. Creampies are never a surprise now. I want them every time. Feeling guys cumming inside me is the best part!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in high school and it was my beloved boyfriend. I was on the pill so it was all good. I can feel a man's dick as he cums, but I can say I never feel his cum hitting me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was still in high school and in love.
On the pill and let him forgo the condom as a birthday gift.
I rather liked the feeling...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
this is a bit like the game of clue... the first experience was - my bf (at the time), at high school (nighttime), in his pick-up truck (a narrow back bench seat).

as to the other questions:

the creampie (that's such a deliciously naughty word) was unplanned, but i was already on birth control (this wasn't our first time). unplanned and no contraception can be... worrisome (depending) - enough said.

after the initial panic (a guy cumming inside you as a teen triggers ALL those warnings from health class), i did enjoy the act (i thought it made us "closer" - again, at the time).

as to surprise creampies, that depends (mostly on contraception) but... there should be a sex discussion at some point of say, "would you mind if 'x' happened..." before any "surprise" was gifted, no...? after all, sperm's a bit more potent to a girl than say - chocolate sauce

as to feeling him actually ejaculate, Anna described the twitching dick (it's a distinctly different movement and feel compared to thrusts or pumps). once when there was MUCH cum, i felt what i thought was pressure (?), but (again, like Anna details) you feel the warmth exit once he pulls out completely - but that cools quickly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I got my first creampie from a much older guy who basically exploited my naivety, because he said he would pull out if I let him inside without a condom. I was not expecting it but I did actually enjoy it happening, despite the worry about not being on birth control. Thankfully nothing happened so I went on the pill soon after that and have enjoyed guys cumming in me ever since.