Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What turns you ladies on the most?What gets u really horny?

last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can u list up2 10 things that turn u on the most and make u want to have sex asap.
Head Nurse
0 likes
text spk. makes me want to drop my panties immediately
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
text spk. makes me want to drop my panties immediately

can u give me an example of what u mean?

what would u do after reading that?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada

U instead of you and 2 Instead of to or too. I also don't think she's serious. Text speak is in all honesty very annoying.

As for me I can only think of one thing.

A well mannered man or woman who gets to know me as a person before trying to get in my pants will turn me on every time. I need a stronger connection to want to have sex with a person though.
Lurker
0 likes
For me some romance and honesty I had a married, male business associate we had been friendly in a business way. We went to lunch one day and out of the blue he said, "Do you know how long and how badly I've wanted to fuck you?" I was startled, but one hour later his face was between my legs and we fucked all afternoon. No hangups, just sex and it continued for quite a long time. He was happily married as am I, we just fucked for fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a lot of things which can arouse me but the top ten which come to mind are:
1) cologne, not all the time but sometimes a nice cologne will make me come close,
2) well groomed and well dressed individuals, of either gender- pride in appearance is attractive,
3) accents: I have a weakness for some softer, husky American, Aussie/Kiwi, Scottish and an eloquent British tone...
4) A tall, broad shouldered manly-man, i.e a rugby player build or else just oozing testosterone= hot
5) Women wearing stilettos in classy dress and nice hosiery (tasteful fishnets not hooker-style)
6) Some dirty talk will get a flutter going
7) Tattoos- specifically well done ones, Maori tribal being a favourite but vary on the person
8) Confidence and charisma, manners are essential
9) Someone who knows what they want and are happy to experiment in it, open minded with some hedonism
10) Well what turns me on the most is knowing someone wants me as much as I want them
Lurker
0 likes
Not necessarily in this order

1. Girls who speak French.

2. Taunt me with kisses, and licks, anywhere, but especially my ears and biting my lobe.

3. Leave me little notes and messages anywhere. Like the time a GF put a note in my underwear - they were my last clean pair. The note said: “When you find this, and no matter what I’m doing, or where I am I will obey your command to come and fuck you. She was just pulling into her company's parking lot when I phoned and she keep her word.

4. Playing with herself while we are out - in a movie, dinner, etc and only I know.

5. Sweat and messy hair after working out.

6. Drinking beer (women who drink beer are the sexist)

7. Grabbing my ass in public.

8. A girl, that I am intimate with saying to me, $XX and you can fuck me
9. Laying across my lap and saying, “I’ve been naughty, Daddy.

10. Soft tummy with a little belly
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry I miss read the request -
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Sorry I miss read the request -

Perfectly OK it was hot anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me a man with a wonderful sense of humor turns me on and a man who is comfortable in his own skin makes me hot!
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Lurker
0 likes
1.) A hot makeout. .) teacher i am attracted to. 3.) blue eyes 4.) the guy being DOM 5.)neck kisses 6.) older guys 7.)taboo relationship. no incest. 8.) hiding a relationship 9.) bad boys 10.) dirty language
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In no particular order:
1. Dirty talk
2. Tattoos
3. Teasing
4. Kissing, nibbling, licking
5. The reaction when a guy sees me in naughty undies
6. Strong biceps
7. Accents
8. Dark hair or baldies
9. Well groomed & good smelling guy
10. A guy who knows what he wants & not afraid to say
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1. 'Baby, gimme your keys. I'm taking your car for a tune-up.'
2. When he takes a firm grip between my legs and tells me it's his.
3. Shoulder kisses.
4. Playing with my hair.
5. Red velvet anything (cake, cheesecake, cookies, etc.)
6. Good weed.
7. Strawberry lemonade.
8. Raspberry lemonade.
9. A full tank of gas.
10. Free wi-fi.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

2. When he takes a firm grip between my legs and tells me it's his.
3. Shoulder kisses.
4. Playing with my hair.

Agreed!

Also
This smell that clings to him and his clothes. I'm not talking cologne, more like the slight smell of his shower gel and his natural scent. It's heady.
Pet names, both naughty and innocent
Lurker
0 likes
In no particular order:
1) a tall, athletic, muscular build kind of guy
2) witty humour
3) a cologne that smells sexy on him
4) dominant - knows when and how to take control
5) smooth talker with naughty hints
6) confident but not cocky
7) well mannered
8) sexy eyes
9) very well dressed
10) sexy voice
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada

I love it when you don't use real words, but rather a mixture of symbols. Who needs punctuation and grammar anyway? It makes me hot and ready to drop my panties immediately for any and all guys.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

I also don't think she's serious.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse