0 likes
Who is the best fuck on Lush and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Ohh yea.. Come to mama
Lurker
0 likes
Uh Dude the word is DISCRETION OK? ROFLMAO!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's me, isn't it?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
It's me, isn't it?

Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Yes

Cheers xx I was pretty sure but you know how it is. Someone actually asks the question and all of a sudden you're second guessing yourself!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt for me it's

So hot!!
Lurker
0 likes
Mr. Bean............................................ Is this a serious question???
Lurker
0 likes
DAMN!!!! I really thought it was me.iNwE0SfF4nlbcXTL Oh well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
It's me, isn't it?

Yes!!
Lurker
0 likes
What a stupid post!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
It's me, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure the best fuck on lush has a vagina, not a penis.3UDTkBVN6jn8rKe8
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

I'm pretty sure the best fuck on lush has a vagina, not a penis.io72mI4hntfV4gw6

You are 110% right - send her round will you.I5n2KB5feXn0F0IZ
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
It's me, isn't it?

Takes one to know one......Yes, definitely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha I just wanted to give all of you an opportunity to show what class you had and actually not mention anyone. you all passed. Very very classy fun. And many laughs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Puppy
haha I just wanted to give all of you an opportunity to show what class you had and actually not mention anyone. you all passed. Very very classy fun. And many laughs

Nice try, but I don't even believe you're a real puppy. Puppies can't type.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H
DAMN!!!! I really thought it was me.1IY569Z3SNJ57sJn Oh well

You came a close second!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

I'm pretty sure the best fuck on lush has a vagina, not a penis.5r3p2oYlxTztkjwy

Not for me it's not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Not for me it's not!

Not for me either, tbh
Candyman
0 likes
If you have to ask, then you are in need.
If you second guess yourself, the truth will blind you.
If you claim yourself, you're delusional.

In our minds, we all are. Having said that, I think it time to schedule the First Annual Lush Orgy.
Who's in?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WSCLG
If you have to ask, then you are in need.
If you second guess yourself, the truth will blind you.
If you claim yourself, you're delusional.

In our minds, we all are. Having said that, I think it time to schedule the First Annual Lush Orgy.
Who's in?

I'm in
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

I'm pretty sure the best fuck on lush has a vagina, not a penis.sK786Z6B9cE6PwGO

I'm certain you are right
Lurker
0 likes
me me me and just because it's me

oh and maybe kk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me - it has to be the lady that will lay in front of fire naked as we discuss our day, then accept a slow sensous body rub before a huge orgasm that goes ----- Oh fuck .... who the fuck am I kidding I got no clue! !!!!!!