Sex during pregnancy..

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, as the title suggests, what was your sex drive like during pregnancy; what was it like after giving birth?...

Thanks. x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies, as the title suggests, what was your sex drive like during pregnancy; what was it like after giving birth?...

Thanks. x
Lurker
0 likes
Oops hit the send button before posting but was saying... I was easily aroused during my pregnancies so I enjoyed frequent sex. After though I felt some hesitancy for a few months until I felt more comfortable with my body again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was really 'horny' during me pregnancies.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
It varies from trimester to trimester and from person to person. I've known people who wanted nothing to do with it during pregnancy, and I've known others who enjoyed it quite thoroughly.

Personally, I found gathering the energy to do more than sleep during the first trimester to be daunting. Pair that with nausea and general miasma and I certainly didn't want any sex at all. The second trimester's been better. My hubby's getting a little more attention. Again, for me personally, sex hasn't been all that comfortable. My cervix does not want to be poked right now. Makes things a little more challenging. I've enjoyed the orgasms, though. It's amazing how good something feels when you don't get it on a regular basis. Something I've been really happy with is giving my hubby head. I enjoy it normally, and during pregnancy it's a good way for us both to get something we want. I expect the third trimester will bring more of the no sexiness feeling of the first, if only because I'll be too big to enjoy it.

I plan on getting my groove back on after the baby, though. Oh yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
i have made love with a pregnant lady.. she seemed soooooooo aroused.. and for sooo long..
me? i was sooo nervous... i was terrified the baby would "pop" .. of course it didn't..
Lurker
0 likes
I was horny for the 9 months I stoped 2weeks before I had my baby son
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During my pregnancies I notice I follow a pattern:

First trimester I want to fuck all the time.

Second trimester, not so much.

Third trimester, not at all.

And it's usually 6 weeks or so after the baby comes before I'm interested in sex again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted it all the time when while I was pregnant
0 likes
EXTREMELY horny (it just increases and increases. It must be the hormones and the change that is producing, but it is STRONG almost nympho urges).