Login

Breastfeeding in public

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many of you that have been pregnant, have no problem breastfeeding in public places knowing that they are going to be judged by the public?
do you take any notice of those who tell u to cover up?
do u realise that guys are watching u as you feed, does that turn u on do u not think of breastfeeding as a sexual thing?
Lurker
0 likes
This is an issue that has been raised a lot here.

It is perfectly natural and what is best for the child.

Anybody that finds this offensive/abhorent is a fool. Surely the mother and child must come first in our society.DyiRrxUMwugXpY9x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
How many of you that have been pregnant, have no problem breastfeeding in public places knowing that they are going to be judged by the public?
do you take any notice of those who tell u to cover up?
do u realise that guys are watching u as you feed, does that turn u on do u not think of breastfeeding as a sexual thing?

I find the sight ever so soothing; we were travelling around Asia, the local women had no issue with exposing the complete breast, and giving the child a feed. The women uncovered their breast, without a second thought; it was truly beautiful...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Using breasts for their primary purpose? How terrible! Ha ha.

For me this picture just about sums it up:

It's absurd to me that a woman should be judged for feeding her child, as though people have forgotten that the function of breasts is to feed a baby.