Skirts

last reply
41 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Which do you prefer: tight or loose and flowing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by malone54
Which do you prefer: tight or loose and flowing?

Are we looking at them or wearing them?
Lurker
0 likes
Ha Ha! Sorry...Looking at them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by malone54
Ha Ha! Sorry...Looking at them.

Ok, well at the risk of offending the ladies, I'd say that it depends on the woman and her shape.
I think the pencil skirt is extremely sexy on the right woman but she has to have the figure, the confidence and the walk to carry it off. Possibly the best examples that I recall would be Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn.
Loren's fuller hourglass figure and the hip movement when she walked accentuated her raw sex appeal, guys wanted to get her into bed.
Hepburn's slighter figure and more demure walk was just as sexy but in a completely different way. She was the woman a guy wanted to marry, inate sexuality mixed with a sense of naivity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to like short and tight but now I love loose and flowing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short and tight unless it windy outside then loose and flowing.
Lurker
0 likes
Both depends on the occasion and setting..
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Loose and flowing. Especially here in windy New Mexico.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Black Pencil long skirt with slit up the side.
Dark blue Knife Pleated skirt.
Blue denim button down A line.
Red Wrap around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with dpw, don't think i could say it better.
0 likes
I rather like loose and flowing. If the material is light, the skirt moves around the legs and hips in a most intriguing way. Tight is okay to a point, but I have seen some tight ones that just look darned uncomfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tight skirts are nice to look at but loose and flowing is more user friendly.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think women in a tight skirt, think pencil skirt, look ridiculous when they walk. Besides, getting it off is a real pain in a very soft spot. It can destroy the mood.

The ones that seem to flow like a liquid around her are my favorite.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In general, loose and flowing - there's a lot to be said for leaving things to the imagination.
Now, if she wants to be "in charge" that's a whole different story, and severity should be the rule, rather than the exception. It is difficult to argue with a strong-willed woman wearing a severely-cut suit, with a pencil skirt and CFM heels, especially if there's a hint of lace at the vee of her buttoned jacket, her hair is in a tight bun, and she is tentatively swishing the air with a riding crop.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
If a woman has the body and legs for it, a short tight skirt can look very good! That being said, a loose flowing skirt is a bit more forgiving and doesn't require a near perfect body that most real world ladies do not possess. A lot of ladies can look very good in a looser skirt, and no doubt it has to be more comfortable and user friendly for the wearer.

I love pencil skirts, A-line, pleated, long or short! I love skirts and dresses the best on nearly any woman. Yoga pants are beginning to run a close second for me, but talk about unforgiving. Might as well be wearing bodypaint!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One looks great and the other is practical ;)

So I like both.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Black Pencil long skirt with slit up the side.
Dark blue Knife Pleated skirt.
Blue denim button down A line.
Red Wrap around.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I like both
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't like the tight ones so much. I like the looser, flowing ones that look like water caressing her body. Besides I love the way it feels when I get to put my hands on her and move them around. They pull up easier too so I can grab her bare ass.

I wear a kilt and I like them on women too. So I guess it is wearing them for me. It's usually a UtiliKilt because they are not as expensive as my clan tartan if I damage it. I am a Gordon and wear that tartan a lot.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like either one especially when the don't have underwear on and lift them up and bend over very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
skirts or shorts? One of the great questions to think about
Lurker
0 likes
Both are good but I've always been a sucker for a sun dress. Great combination of pretty, playful, youthful and sexy.

Living in New England, when the weather finally warms and you start to see women around the city or parks or wherever wearing sun dresses... it's a delightful sight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are great for different reasons in different seetings and situations. As long as the skirt compliments the girl's body and shows off her legs then I'm a fan.

If I'm looking for an upskirt, loose and flowing is easiest :P
Lurker
0 likes
Loose and flowing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like loose-flowing short-skirts that is my kinda interest for my gf to wear lol
Lurker
0 likes
Loose and flowing
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the girls figure ;) All are good by me if worn right :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I personally love wearing a loose flowy skirt. So much easier to do dirty things in, and they really accent my hips.
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the occasion. Thight is hot to see, but a light thin flowing with a cure thong or no panties can be a real turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither, just like em short, short enough to show her panties in front, or lack there of.