Look for in a girl?

last reply
17 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do guys look for in a girl? What do you notice first? Would you say that intelligence is a turn on or a turn off? What are some turn offs?
Cum see more at my profile
XX,Laceydsex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I suppose most of us could only speak from personal opinion, but for me at least, intelligence and someone who prefers doing the talking. Also the eyes and face I generally notice first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every guy is different and will have their own ideas of what they want in a mate.

What people notice first was asked in a different post but I'll repeat what I said there. In my opinion, any man that says that the breasts aren't the first thing he notices when walking up to a woman is kidding himself. It just seems a male instinct to look at the breasts then work your way up then back down again!

Intelligence is good to an extent. I wouldn't want to be dating someone who I had to explain everything to because it would take the fun out of the date but on the other hand I wouldn't want to date someone who is so smart that they correct everything I say.

Turn Offs? I wouldn't like to date someone who is very snobby and looks down on everyone but I would really dislike dating someone who is uptight so if you made a joke they'd shout you down!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything and nothing really. No I don't mean she has to be good at everything or be everything. I mean, I, like anyone else, like some things more than others. So that is likely to play a role in my engaging of a woman. BUT, every woman has her own style,
and I am very open-minded in that, I like all kinds of styles. Just to give you a sense for my range, I adored Laurel Bacall as the sexy, sultry sophisticated woman she was but I also think Gilian Anderson and Amy Lee are as hot as they get. So I guess the best way to put it, is that, if she is willing to engage me, flirt with me, find things she likes about me, I will start to really take notice of every little thing she has chosen or has instinctively come to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence is definitely a turn on. In fact, I find it a must. No, she's not going to know everything about everything, but she does have to have a brain. The ability to carry on a conversation.

What do I look for? I find that's something that isn't always a constant. Some women are able to pull off certain styles, looks, acts, differently than others. What I find attractive can sometimes differ from woman to woman.

What I notice first? Again, depends on the woman. Some women are curvier or show more cleavage with clothing style, so I'll notice hips, breasts, ass, first. Others slimmer, or more conservative in dress, so face, eyes, smile.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Laceydsex
Would you say that intelligence is a turn on or a turn off?

Intelligence is a big turn-off for me. She'll know that my watch is a rip-off and she'll totally see me coming with my cheesy compliments.

Seriously, if we're talking about what I first notice or just 'instant attraction', physically speaking the three main factors for me are height, weight and face.

Height-wise, anything shorter than me is good (I'm 5'9"), but I do have a special interest in short girls (5'0"-5'2"). I'm not that tall, so shorter girls usually don't care about my height as much as girls that are in the 5'6"-5'8" range, and they tend to be a bit more favorable to me; not that my height is generally all that problematic since I'm actually average, but speaking from experience I know that it has a certain impact. I love having sex with small girls too and I find them cute.

Weight-wise, the leaner the better, unless they're falling into the anorexic range; and if I notice some hints that they're into fitness to some degree (eg. a nice ass), that's always a plus. I do rapidly check their shapes/proportions, but usually if they have an interesting weight it's rare that their overall figure will be totally off-putting. And I really don't care much about boobs size.

Face-wise, the prettier the better, but I'm not exactly looking for a top-model either. Generally speaking, I tend to favor girls with a cute face rather than high-maintenance chicks. Cute girls are just as attractive to me, plus they're usually more common and easier to approach (or at least they give that impression). I also like a rather playful/youthful vibe in girls, and cute girls tend to have an advantage in that regard.

This is what I intend by 'cute' in general terms. These girls are quite gorgeous, but hey, everyone is gorgeous when you're searching for pictures on the internet:

Personality-wise, again if we're just talking about 'what I first notice' (and not deep personality traits), I enjoy girls that are cheerful, that are easy to make smile and that don't take themselves too seriously. I like independent and clever girls too, the kind that can act according to her own wit/judgment and who gives the impression that she figures things out before anyone else. And good manners are also very important (eg. how they carry themselves, how they interact with others, etc.): I love some kind of finesse in girls.

These are pretty much the traits that will make me want to approach a girl and see if there's a certain connection. If we're talking about what I look for in a girl for a long-term relationship (ie. personality type, ambitions, interests, philosophy of life, etc.) that would be a much more exhaustive discussion which I'm not really in the mood for right now.
Site administrator
0 likes
Good around the house especially decorating skills. Fantastic cook, gardener, car mechanic, loves doing the laundry and washing the car. Big tits, pretty and great in bed would be a bonus but not essential.

Sounds like an advert lol .. mail me if interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love intelligence in a woman. However, the first thing I usually notice in a woman is how does she keeps herself. If she keeps herself clean and presentable, she's my kind of woman. I've seen so many women who go out into public with their hair a total mess and dress as if the clothes hadn't been washed in months, not matter how potentially pretty should could be, it's a major turn off for me. I love a woman in a pair of tight shorts, t-shirt, and open toed shoes when weather permits. This way I can see her tasty assets; ass n' toes...
It's All Good! :-)
0 likes
Wicked sense of humour, smart and then the physical attributes come into play.

Confidence... is the biggest aphrodisiac of all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what I'm looking for. For a woman to spend time with, gotta have a sense of humor, relatable experience (read:a job or other responsibility) and be smart enough to carry on a conversation. For a (just) sexual partner: Open Mind, enthusiasm, and experience.
Gnothi Seauton
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence and a good person to others. Down to earth, nice round booty and likes to tease and laugh. I like my girls confident...the don't need me, yet they want me. There is a very big difference. I like me girls knowing that I cannot make them happy, only they can do that. It is hard enough to try to figure out how to make ourselves happy without having to be responsible for that for someone else. I think many relationships are lost because of that pressure on the partner (This is not a girl specific remark)

I like my girl a bit aggressive as to her sexual needs in case I miss a cue. Tell me...clue me in...I am willing to participate!
Lurker
0 likes
First thing I notice is her boobs, honestly, no matter how big or small they may be. I don't usually dwell on them unless they're larger than what I'm used to. Intelligence is a big thing, yeah. My girlfriend doesn't have much of a chest, I'll admit, but she's really mature and pretty smart. She gets a lot of what I talk to her about, and I don't usually have to clarify or explain. I love a good sense of humor and she's gotta be comfortable in her own skin. She doesn't have to be really confident, in fact I look for the more broken and hurting girls, that way I can be their rock and they can lean on me and rely on me. I usually don't give much thought to girls taller than me either. Long hair, brown is good, and wavy. Wavy hair is a definite turn on for me. Well, that's some of what I look for. Don't know how well I answered your question, but I tried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence is a total turn on for me. That's part of the appeal of Lush, that you can have a typed conversation with someone in a sexually charged atmosphere and can tell almost immediately if this is someone with whom you wish to pursue a relationship or not. Someone just looking for sex doesn't do anything for me at any time. Someone that wishes to talk politics? Religion? Ontological arguments for the existence of a supreme being? Damn.... send her my way, please?
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
This may sound lame, but I can't say for sure. All I know is that when it's there; it's "boom!" like a lightning strike. Then I'm hooked.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been attracted to women who have the impetus to take control of and govern my life. My life has been dominated by and moulded around intelligent and strong-willed women. Where I grew up, women were the dominant sex and ruled the roost, and that's the way, I believe, it should be.

My father's an old-school cockney and there was something that he would say to me when I was boy that stuck in my head: "Look after your little'uns and let the women around you rule the roost, 'cause they've got more nous than you'll ever fucking have." And he would poke me in the chest as he was saying it.

But, look, it was good advice, and I have lived by it, and my life is fucking amazing, couldn't be better. I'm living a life of Reilly. A common misconception in modern day society is that men are the dominant sex and women should play second fiddle. Well fuck that! You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence is a major turn on for me. I love my woman to be independent and educated.
Biggest turn off is claiming me. Biggest turn on if she's smart and a bit crazy.