Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For both girls and guys: Do you prefer your pussy shaven or not?

last reply
143 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi! So I'm curious for both gender's opinion.
Girls, do you prefer your pussy to be shaven?
Guys, do you prefer your girl's pussy to be shaven?
I'm wondering what majority thinks. Please tell me what you prefer!
XX, Lacey
Cum see more at my profile
XX,Laceydsex
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely prefer her to be clean shaven. Looks erotic, and inviting for oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. Fully clean too, non of this landing strip crap either!
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved but neat and trimmed is cool to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ideally a landing strip and that's it, but at the very least trimmed up enough so I'm not flossing while I'm going down on her.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm shaved now after the birth of my baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neat and trimmed. Not fully shaved just a strip.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I'm up for whatever makes her happy. When she's happy, I'm happy. Like that song says, "I like doing what she likes."

I've found that I get a lot more being like that. Both emotionally and physically.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven or neatly trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy
I'm up for whatever makes her happy. When she's happy, I'm happy. Like that song says, "I like doing what she likes."

I've found that I get a lot more being like that. Both emotionally and physically.

spot on but prefer shaven totally front and back.M48ITH5qsXRDy5YP
Lurker
0 likes
shaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not shaven. The hair is there for a reason! However, it should be kept clean! My hair is stubborn to shave or wax, so you'll have to deal with it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah shaven is good and clean...
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Lurker
0 likes
Spitting hairs out while licking an ass or tongue fucking a pussy is so not right, so if it ain't smooth, I ain't doing it.
0 likes
I definitely love to see photos of shaven pussies, although I've not seen one in real life. My wife didn't like to shave, and she's the only one I've seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I keep it neatly trimmed. On occasion I shave but it itches too much when it starts to grow back so I only shave for 'special' times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Atleast trimmed, but prefer smooth and clean. Love a fully exposed clit.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't really have a preference...but clean and neat would be preferable if this is any bush
The Engineer
0 likes
Well truth be told i am a virgin still,but if u wanna take a virgin's word for it,I'd say hairy pussy is the best.And not just pussy even hairy underarms is my fantasy .I like the combined aroma of perfume,sweat and bodily fluids that remain in the hair,i mean it is totally a new level for me.A main reason why i have pubic hair
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every which way. Depends. Situational.
Lurker
0 likes
for me... I am smooth as... for her.. as she chooses.. .. I picked her for her eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
clean shaven for the sake of oral sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep mine shaven. To me it feels much cleaner. I am athletic and I am very self conscious about cleanliness even after working out. No hair gives me a sense of security that there is no unwanted sweaty odors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean shaven for me, took me a while to try it and now i couldnt go back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question I think I answered on the "Ask The guys" question and Yes I do like my girl's Love Muffin all shaved. My gf likes her kitty all shaved makes her feel comfortable and sexy plus she looks very yummy and baby smooth. It just makes me want to rub my face on to you her smooth Kitty. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like her as smooth as silk, front and back.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I like it smooth on me and smooth on her. Every once in a while a light, tight landing strip is nice. I'm picky.
I prefer to have myself waxed. It's kinder, leaves the skin smoother and no stubble or regrowth issues.
? A True Story ?