last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello,
i am looking for a story of book which contains BDSM.
I don't want anything with Rape or non consenual.
It would be great if its Fantasy, maybe Scifi.
And i think it would be really awesome if the maincharacters in the book are both dominate, so it always changes who is the Submessive, once one is tied up and then the other. Or maybe they are both switch.
BDSM shouldn't control their lifes, so not that one character has to do everything the other is doing.
Looking forward to answers
Wolf
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Google is a great resource to find what you are looking for smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amazon's an even better place than google ^^ (for books anyway)

Here's a book to get you started off on your search - Submission by Cherie Feather.

Link takes you to the amazon page for it. It should be on the american amazon as well.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LCIT
Hello,
i am looking for a story of book which contains BDSM.
I don't want anything with Rape or non consenual.
It would be great if its Fantasy, maybe Scifi.
And i think it would be really awesome if the maincharacters in the book are both dominate, so it always changes who is the Submessive, once one is tied up and then the other. Or maybe they are both switch.
BDSM shouldn't control their lifes, so not that one character has to do everything the other is doing.
Looking forward to answers
Wolf

about half way down the page you can find a list of different books with a description... hope it helps
BDSM Library
Lurker
0 likes
Have you looked here?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MostPreciousLittle
Have you looked here?

https://www.lushstories.com/bdsm.aspx/2

smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.