Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An intimate gift...

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which options appeals to you the most..?

12 votes remaining
Should know me well enough, I'll trust his tastes. (8 votes) 67%
The gift cert sounds fun. (1 vote) 8%
Just show me the money, honey! (1 vote) 8%
What, no candy for Valentine's Day? (0 votes) 0%
I want a Lelo, you cheap bastard ~ (1 vote) 8%
This is why it's nice to have many boyfriends ;-) (2 votes) 17%
Pepperoni and xtra cheese, hold the onions. (0 votes) 0%
Romance schmoe-mance, screw this noise (0 votes) 0%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Would you prefer to receive a gift of brassieres and/or panties/lingerie, pajamas from your husband or boyfriend... or a gift certificate from the merchant of his choice - with the stipulation that you both will go shopping there together?

The approaching Valentine's Day nurtures this thought...but it could be for anything - or even just an end of the week surprise gesture after the kids have been handed off to their grandparent's or aunt & uncle's for the weekend giving the both of you some alone time for a day or two.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, the gift certificate sounds really nice out of the options that you listed in your post. Means that he doesn't have to worry about sizes and getting things to fit right >.< And it can be used for something you actually want.

Apart from that I'd love to be treated to a nice night out with just the two of us (Or a night in depending on the weather).
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
CurlyFries
0 likes
I would like a variety of all of the below. Not all at one time necessarily, but for him to mix it up from time to time.

Should know me well enough, I'll trust his tastes.
The gift cert sounds fun.
What, no candy for Valentine's Day?
I want a Lelo, you cheap bastard ~
Pepperoni and xtra cheese, hold the onions*

I'm not a big fan of being handed a wad of cash or for having multiple boyfriends. Just not my thing.

I'm pretty easy going as long as he put some thought into the gift giving and doesn't pull this CVS shit. I tend to put some thought into the gifts I give and appreciate the same.

*Also, can I have spinach on my pizza??

Damn video laws. Maybe you can watch it here?? SNL CVS Commercial
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a lingerie kind of girl…..take after my mom I guess? I love to dress up sexy and go out dancing…..and then? Well I'll leave that up to your imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted the first option. In terms of lingerie, if he picked it out he must have liked it, or thought I'd look good in it so I would wear it as long as the size was 'wearable'. In terms of everything else, a very big thankyou, hug and a kiss then dessert later on maybesmile