last reply
10 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies of the lush

My sweetheart likes the feeling of my dick hitting her cervix, she usually squirts when we do this

Do any you girls like this feeling or is she just a one off lol
Head Nurse
0 likes
Hitting the cervix is (very)painful.

Perhaps you are actually hitting the wall of her vagina, a more likely cause for her to both squirt and enjoy it. Either way sounds like both of you are enjoying yourselves, so rock on.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Actually, what DikDango said makes sense according to some new researches. Apparently there's an erogenous zone similar to the G-spot at the bottom of the vagina, near the cervix, that's been recently labeled the A-spot (or AFE, the Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone). An orgasm achieved by stimulating this so-called A-spot is very similar to one achieved by stimulating the G-spot, as reported by some women.

As DikDango said, stimulating this zone generates a steady production of vaginal lubrication, though an orgasm doesn't need to be achieved to do so : "According to doctor Chua Chee Ann, the AFE zone redirects female ejaculatory fluid, which is expelled from the Skene's gland during G-spot orgasms, and turns it into vaginal lubrication."

Now, as naughtynurse also mentioned, hitting the cervix can be very painful, so to produce an orgasm from the A-spot a man would need to have the perfect penis size to 'reach' the cervix without actually 'hitting' it ; otherwise he would have to thrust very gently.

I wouldn't be the best man to comment on any of that though, as my average dick allowed me to bottom out with only one woman in my entire life (a sweet 4'10" gymnast). The A-spot is out of reach most of the time for me (pun intended).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Hitting the cervix is (very)painful.

Perhaps you are actually hitting the wall of her vagina, a more likely cause for her to both squirt and enjoy it. Either way sounds like both of you are enjoying yourselves, so rock on.

Much as I've no wish to contradict a nurse whose medical knowledge must far exceed mine ... I do really like to feel my cervix being thumped a good few times and there's no pain whatsoever for me. I can actually feel the impact against it and whilst I don't 'squirt' - ever - it feels lovely when my man does it to me by accident or by design.

I have however noticed a slight belly ache after it's all over .. but that disappears in an hour or so. I call it my 'love ache'.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

Much as I've no wish to contradict a nurse whose medical knowledge must far exceed mine ... I do really like to feel my cervix being thumped a good few times and there's no pain whatsoever for me. I can actually feel the impact against it and whilst I don't 'squirt' - ever - it feels lovely when my man does it to me by accident or by design.

I have however noticed a slight belly ache after it's all over .. but that disappears in an hour or so. I call it my 'love ache'.

As I said in my last sentence, if you are both enjoying it, rock on. What you like and what I like are two different things, but that okay smile Cheers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anymore I don't feel any discomfort from my cervix being touched during sex but I will say that when I first started having sex it did make me yelp!

Lurker
0 likes
T: Touched is one thing, having a guy 'pound on the door' is just too painful. No thank you, never liked it and probably never will.
Lurker
0 likes
I do like when a man is capable, knowledgeable and equipped to find my cervix during sex. But it cant be a constant assault.. That would be too much to bear - to the point of pain that is nowhere near pleasurable. And I only like it when a man I am REALLY into does it because it makes me feel like he is owning the pussy and I so like that feeling.. For me, having my cervix touched is very emotional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few deep strokes that hit my cervix feels great but constant hitting of the cervix gets painful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting conversation. I had been told that I do and that I "fit well" in the past with and old GF. I now wonder if I just happened to be just the right size for her.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I am male and am only average or less in penis length. I have always managed to bottom out in the ladies whom I have been with. Most really don't seem to like it. If your lady is kind enough to let you explore u will see that the vagina is not that deep - I have obtained the following from a google search " as the vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches."
Yet we have all seen some videos of small ladies take penises in excess of 8 inch - how is beyond me. Yet, looking at the ladies profiles on this site many have pictures showing excessively endowed men when in most cases it would have to be painfull for them. I'm confused.
As long as I satisfy my ladies I am happy with my meager proportions.