Login

Gifting pants.

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious to see how many girls have been asked to give their male friends their pants - nickers- thong etc, that they had been wearing, or maybe their bra.
As a teen it was not unusual to be asked and it seems they slept with them on their pillow.
If I had a good pair on I occasionally asked for them to buy me a new pair to replace them and I got some really exotic, and often expensive, ones back. The cheapskates gave them back laundered, in exchange for the pair I had on.
One guy who asked me had a collection of a dozen or more - trophies he called them. Cum stained ones were a real prize.
I never asked for a pair of his though.
After many years I was recently asked for a pair - and I hadnt even slept with him. Hence this post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Donated undies have been a major expense over the years. Guys are definitely trophy hunters. Some ask; some just steal. Have gone home without them so many times just because 'they got lost'. Who'd 'a thought?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've made pretty good money selling used panties to guys. Some guys want them peed in, some want me to squirt in them or drip a guys cum out me into them, some just want me to get them all sweaty and the gym first.
Lurker
0 likes
I did this maybe a year or more ago. A friend in my other site I have known for 4 years brought up the idea. He asked if I would send him a pair of my lacy panties after cumming on them and I also squirted on them then send to him. then his job was to cum on them and put them on and take a picture of him in them. Well he sent them back then my last thing to do was to take pictures of me wearing them...This was with a friend from Malta.