Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where are all the Hot Slutty girls from southern cali, that want to chat, read stories and have some fun....???

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it seems like most of the girls on here are from the United Kingdom, they seem to be the ones that are horny and fun to chat with and have some other fun with. They are definitely sexually open and it is awesome. I want to know where are all the girls from southern California that are supposed to be hot and slutty and love some sexual fun? Are they out there.....? would love to chat with some FUN ladies closer to home...

Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I am quite happy to have the UK woman being hot and horny to chat with, no complaints here, but then again the ladies from America and especially Canada have proven to be as horny if not more so. What the world needs now is SEx, sweet sex, lots and lots and lots of hot, horny sex wherever they may be
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
as am I, they are great and love talking to them. they are very open about sex and loving to masturbate and all that goes along with it. so now where are the ladies in the US.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by indebut69atyahoo
I want to know where are all the girls from southern California that are supposed to be hot and slutty and love some sexual fun?

They're probably out being hot and slutty and having some sexual fun.dYAUmyqLTGlUbw4F

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite like the prevalence of the fun UK women... then again, I AM British myself so... I'm biased
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
California valley girl right here. Nothing better ;)