Women in public w/o bra - opinion?

last reply
67 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what is your opinion when you see a woman in public without a bra on? Do you lose control of your senses and walk straight into the soda pop display and embarrass yourself, or do you shake your head and say, "the nerve..." lol
Lurker
0 likes
I am the guy that would lose control and walk straight into the soda display. I love it that a woman is not afraid to display what god has given them! Be proud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
I am the guy that would lose control and walk straight into the soda display. I love it that a woman is not afraid to display what god has given them! Be proud.

Amen, brother!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither, I'd probably be checking out the guy she was with!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Neither, I'd probably be checking out the guy she was with!

haha your question should be boxers or briefs :P
Lurker
0 likes
i like bras actually
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Knuffelbeer

haha your question should be boxers or briefs :P

Well, commando if he was without.DspC9Xfgibf6UsqR
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Large tits flapping from side to side just doesn't did it for me. But small perky breasts with hard nipples showing through, mmmmmmmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Large tits flapping from side to side just doesn't did it for me. But small perky breasts with hard nipples showing through, mmmmmmmmmm

Nah all tits set free have got to be great don't they?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally, I love seeing women bra less. From itty bitty ones to huge mountains they're all beautiful....even grannies make me hard :-P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally, I love seeing women bra less. From itty bitty ones to huge mountains they're all beautiful....even grannies make me hard :-P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MasterB

Wow, a triple post! Are your hands shaking thinking about them?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love it, seeing them bounce around, perky nips
Lurker
0 likes
well if they are confident enought to do it I should be confident enought to enjoy the view
0 likes
It's the woman's call. Some breasts are better with the support, some are just fine "hanging free". My wife is the latter but doesn't go braless often. Bottom line is that if they look good, I'm going to notice whether they are in a bra or not. I may be a bit surprised to see a woman going braless in some locations (e.g. a shopping mall or other very public place) more so than others (e.g. outdoor areas like parks) but it's not something I frown on or anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a wonderfull sight it is. If a woman is proud enough to show off what has been given her then why not indeed. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the woman's size and body frame. Big, saggy boobs are unappealing to me. Yet, firm, perky breasts, swaying gently with her every step is erotic. Hard nipples showing is an added bonus. .
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sorry I can't reply to this thread right now. I'm busy cleaning off all the sticky soda.
Lurker
0 likes
now a women with no bra on hell yea that would get my attention really quick I might walk into something lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably wouldn't walk into anything, but stop dead in my tracks to admire the display she is giving. How I do like a woman who gives a show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and wish more ladies would do it. I encourage my wife to go braless and love watching the guys reactions, she is 38D so they get noticed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, but it's highly unlikely I'll walk in to anything.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like bra-less but there is a time and a place. If you have an amazing dress that's backless than bras-less is okay as long as there perky to a certain point, also if your just running around doing errand, bra-less is cool. But if your going to school/college, work, family event, formal event (not with a sexy backless dress) than maybe put on a bra lol As a women, i can say going bra-less feels fantastic and liberating but its not for anyone, i tend to wear a large fitting shirt or a sweater so you cant even really tell, much.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like going out to public without a bra, it feels liberating, and it turns me on knowing guys don't even know how easy it would be to get access. So, I wouldn't mind at all women doing it as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by grogynz

ditto..
Lurker
0 likes
I personally think that women going braless in public should be outlawed! I keep running into things while staring at them! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
If she feels she looks nice without a bra, I feel it is up to the woman to choose.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Absolutely her choice.

I applaud choices like that though. I like to fantasize about what her breasts look like and the only thing better is topless so I can see reality.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a man i say of course but it is def up to the woman to feel ok with whatever she decides smile