123 replies
11.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
I smoke so I've always wondered what guys thought of it

It must be the friction, try using lube!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Massive turn off for me. In fact, it's a deal breaker.

Although, in the heat of the moment, I have put away a few smokers in my day. Pussy's pussy. But certainly nothing beyond a quick fuck.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
When I used to smoke : huge turn-on, because I knew they would be tolerant to my own habit.

Now that I've stopped smoking : huge turn-off, for obvious reasons.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Huge turn on, Its my one major fetish. There is nothing more sexy than watching an attractive woman smoke.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn off for me, kissing a women that smokes is like kissing as ashtray....
0 likes
Turn off for sure. The one thing I hated about the grad student bar I used to hang out at in my university days was the smoke (this was long before Ontario put in a smoking ban on public spaces like restaurants and bars) so smelling it on a lover just disgusts me. That said, I have been with a smoker who was fairly careful about covering it up (keeping clean, using breath fresheners, etc.) so I didn't notice the smell or taste enough for it to bother me the way it usually does.
Lurker
0 likes
turn off definitely
Lurker
0 likes
I took a drag of a fag (sorry that means a cigarette in England) when I was 16. I inhaled the smoke as I was told to do and it hit my lungs like a tongue of fire making me cough, become dizzy and wanting to vomit.

Never touched a 'ciggie' since and I wonder to this day why people here in UK pay £6 per packet of the horrible things.
Lurker
0 likes
As a regular habit, smoking is a turn off.. They stink and they make the user stink. Also, they are expensive. Here in NY they cost $9.50 - $10 a pack. But oddly, sometimes seeing a man smoking a cigar can be provocative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to smoke and found it a turn on when a woman smoked, but after I quit being around smokers really makes the craving come back. Now that said I have to say its a turn off. Hard to be around friends who smoke.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It can look seductive..
Lurker
0 likes
I too am a former smoker (3 packs a day), but I find smoking to be a turn-off overall now. There are SO many other things that can be done with the lips, mouth, and hands other than smoking, and they don't make you stink. When I smoked I didn't realize how I smelled, but as a non-smoker now, I notice it a LOT (the smell of cigarettes). And sorry, smoking in your car with the window down and the cigarette out the window does not prevent your car and your clothes from smelling like smoke. ;)
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Huge turn off. It stinks and the smoker stinks. Even with a shower, hair washed, teeth brushed and clean clothes, I can still smell and taste it.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Major turn-off. Please do yourself a favor and stop smoking!!
Lurker
0 likes
super turn off!
Lurker
0 likes
turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Massive turn off for me. In fact, it's a deal breaker.

Although, in the heat of the moment, I have put away a few smokers in my day. Pussy's pussy. But certainly nothing beyond a quick fuck.

^ Same here.

Smoking is just plain wrong, and another reason why I strongly disapprove of women smoking is that the majority of them never manage to quit during pregnancy, either. They might cut back on the smoking a bit, and actually manage to convince themselves that it's enough and makes them a good person. It makes me sick to my stomach, and I have no time for such irresponsible individuals unable to look past their immediate self-gratification when there are bigger things at stake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
people may think its sexy, and honestly for some sexy women smoking does "Look" sexy.... but there is nothing sexy about the smell of the ash when kissing a smoker
Lurker
0 likes
Definite turn off for me. The smell is usually overwhelming when you are intimately close to someone.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Interesting that this forum topic was right after the forum topic that is one of my largest turn ons (squirting) as a topic. Smoking is a top three turn-off, a deal breaker. I think it is because it suggests that they do not take care of their health and fitness, both of which I value.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Smoking is a turn-off, a deal breaker, and just plain nasty. Had a boyfriend who smoked cigars...Yuck! I couldn't tolerate the cigar scented clothing and the yuck mouth. So, I had to let him go.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i wouldnt kiss a lady who smokes. sorry
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn off. Just the smell on someones breath is enough to make me take a step back. And use to hate going out and coming home smelling like second hand smoke, lucky here in oz there is no smoking in pubs and clubs, parks eg and in cars with kids now yay.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry but smoking is by far my biggest turn off!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The image of a chick smoking is a turn on, but the bad breath and smelly hair is a huge no-no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In media or images it can be an appealing thing if it goes well with the rest of a character or model's outfit and personality.

However real life often differs from media and this is a good example of it. Personally I don't find the smell, poor skin/nails/hair/teeth, or repercussions on health, emotions, or finances appealing at all.

But then I'm also not a smoker, and in the end computability really comes down to interests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It must be the friction, try using lube!

Better to use a water base lube?

I am a smoker and I find it extremely difficult finding cute women to go out with who are non smokers. Thanks to all the namby pamby types in America I feel like a second class citizen as a smoker. Thanks for nuttin Holder you butt fuck!