Shower gel .... with zing!!

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm away for a few weeks and want to send my partner a present - last of the romantics!
I've had a few shower gels in the past which really get your attention as soon as they hit your skin and I thought I would send her some to use in the shower to spread over her pussy and wake herself up whilst I'm not there
I'm sure you get the gist
Does anyone know of a gel with a WOWWWW!!! factor that they would recommend
Ideally reasonably accessible in UK supermarkets
Many thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Nope sorry. I dont recommend them for vaginal use. They can and most likely will end up with a burning sensation. Try a waterproof vibrator instead. A gift that keeps on giving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am from the uk and there is definitely not a shower gel that will make her zing lollllllll! Buy her a toy instead just be careful she doesn't end up loving it more than you hahaaa!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am also from the Uk. There is a shower gel on the market and its called 'Kick Start', tingling mint but Original Source do one as well. I use it daily and the feeling is amazing. Failing all that there is always the play gel, one or two companies do them in mint!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clittouch
I am also from the Uk. There is a shower gel on the market and its called 'Kick Start', tingling mint but Original Source do one as well. I use it daily and the feeling is amazing. Failing all that there is always the play gel, one or two companies do them in mint!!!!

Clittouch is right. Original Source Mint and teatree....a real Zing to the shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your replies - Original Source it is then!
Lurker
0 likes
Minty fresh all over .. And yes it does tingle
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Think that may be going on my shopping list too...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It works for guys as well, try putting under your foreskin if your uncut. Feels great
Lurker
0 likes
I am from the UK, a few years ago you used to be able to pick up a shower gel from the guys section in Lush (shop that sells lots of smelly stuff) that was in an ice cube bag, so you used to pop it out and shower with one or two of them.

I have no idea if they still sell it though, having chatted about this I might go look it up again.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by AGirlOfMilkAndHoney
Nope sorry. I dont recommend them for vaginal use. They can and most likely will end up with a burning sensation. Try a waterproof vibrator instead. A gift that keeps on giving.

This!

If you send her any run of the mill shower gel to use on her vagina, she'll get a zing alright...but not the kind you had in mind.

Look around for shower gels and lotions that are made specifically for this, but even still you need to be extra careful.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░