Men first

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey girls, You really like it when a man initiates conversation, and he begs for sex.....

Lurker
0 likes
Can you be more specific!

What's the time span and social interaction between him initiating the first conversation leading to him begging me for sex?

PS A man begging for sex is a totally unattractive proposition, in fact, quite scary
Lurker
0 likes
lot of interaction has been happened already.....so now he wants it to go for another level....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If the time is right and I feel comfortable, then sex will definitely happen.

If it's someone I just met and he's begging me for sex, then no.

But someone begging me for sex in general is a turn off...unless it's something done for fun. Maybe role playing or just for laughs.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by phoenix072
lot of interaction has been happened already.....so now he wants it to go for another level....

I love the picture you chose at the top of this thread.

If by interaction you mean 'dating' then you'd better off not begging. Having a man beg can be fun within an established relationship but it's off-putting or scary otherwise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

What's the time span and social interaction between him initiating the first conversation leading to him begging me for sex?

On here, it's about twelve seconds!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

On here, it's about twelve seconds!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Begging is not sexy from a man. The only time my husband begged me was when he was deploying and I just gave birth a few days before. Sorry, but no. Not ripping open my vag stitches for sex. No way in hell.
Lurker
0 likes
No not sexy. Sorry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not really very attractive, imo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.