Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What movie have you seen more than any other?

last reply
104 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Die Hard!! I watched the first three a lot growing up, and I loved them right from the start. I was young when I first saw it, but it was worth it. I got hooked on the whole action genre. Everything from Rambo, to The Terminator. I know there were many action movies that came before Die Hard, but I'm still next to positive that it's the best action movie ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Lord of The Rings Part 3
Lurker
0 likes
Elf, I watch it a lot around Christmas
0 likes
Probably Star Wars aka Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope. I lost count a long time ago but I know I saw it about 8 times in theatres (including once on a double bill with Empire Strikes Back) in it original incarnation and once for the "revised edition" or whatever the hell Lucas called the new cuts that came out in the nineties and then who knows how many times on TV and various video formats (including the DVD release that was the revised revised edition).

Also seen Casablanca, Princess Bride, and some of the Monty Python films uncounted multiple times.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really sure. Braveheart, Terminator, and Christmas Vacation are all right up there. Seen Heat multiple times also. Usually not one to watch movies more than once unless thet are really entertaining. Sixth Sense also, even though the twist can never be the same again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard question... I watch some constantly so I will list them...

Showdown in Little Tokyo
Labyrinth
Iron Will
All the Nightmare on Elm Street(s)
The Howling (original the most)
Big Bad Wolf
Unnamable and sequel
Pumpkinhead and sequel (original most)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Repo Man! I can quote vast tracts of dialogue, particularly from the specially dubbed TV version (instead of "Fuck you, motherfucker" the characters say things like "Flip you, melonfarmer!")

Oh, and I can also recite plenty of lines from the film where my avatar comes from...

Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blazing Saddles
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Possibly the greatest movie ever made. Raiders of the lost ark. Although, I can quote Spinal Tap line by line too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is hard to narrow down to just one. Probably at the top of the list are the Christmas classics -- White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street and a few others that I watch several times around the holidays each year.

Regular movies it is a probably close tie between the Die Hard series, Stagecoach, Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, several of the Star Trek series esp. #2 The Wrath of Khan, Red River, True Grit, Phantom of the Opera, Some Like It Hot, The Shawshank REdemption, Caddyshack, Vertigo, Animal House, Deliverence, and maybe a few others that I watch a lot too.

Many of those are good old faithful movies that I know will entertain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back to the future and National lampoons Christmas vacation to name a few
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I hate to say this, I've seen Twilight more than anything else :P And the second goes to my favourite of all time ... "Pirates of the Caribbean" ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Top Gun
I had a huge crush on Tom Cruise before he got weird.URhBROwuPBiMYXhV
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Animal House! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cruel Intentsion - it makes me laugh, it makes me cry and shake my head in disbelieve.

The lovetriangle with an incredible hot Sarah Michelle Geller didn't hurt.

Lurker
0 likes
Dirty Dancing...smile
Lurker
0 likes
Top Gun..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Casablanca. My parents both liked movies from the 30's and 40's, so we watched them regularly on TV. Seeing Casablanca made me a huge Humphrey Bogart fan. They just don't make them like that anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Star Wars Episode 4, followed by 5 and 6, Lord of the Rings trilogy and then the Avengers. Geek? Yeah and proud!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Breakfast Club"
"Dances With Wolves"
The first three "Borne" movies
not in any definite order, and the some others.
Lurker
0 likes
Dances with Wolves and The Princess Bride
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty Dancing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You wont believe this but Humphry Bogart in "CASABLANCA" I have watched it dozens of times. Once on a flight to the UK - Three times.
THE AFRICAN QUEEN is not far behind.
Scenes from ARTHUR - particularly the BOLERO scene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blade Runner maybe?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Searchers and Billy Jack
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Searchers and Billy Jack
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope is way up in the dozens from childhood until most recently last year.

The Hunt for Red October too, best enjoyed on a rainy day.

The American President copped a good flogging in the late '90s.

And The Wedding Crashers when I was struggling with depression about ten years ago.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure, but could be

American Graffiti
Raiders of the lost ark
Kill Bill 1&2
A Fist Full of Dollars
Better off Dead
Dances with Wolves