Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the summer, do you prefer maxi dress or minis dress? And guys, what do you prefer woman in?

last reply
121 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Although I love the sun on my legs, I do love the flow of a maxi dress..They keep me cool and the just feel ultra feminine to me. Plus it is easier to not wear panties with a maxi and be discreet.
Lurker
0 likes
My pair of girls generally wear mini's year round, though toss on leggings in the winter, but those come off when they arrive at work or my place.

Sometimes when we're going out someplace, Becky will wear a micro, but Tani's not quite comfortable in those...yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH
My pair of girls generally wear mini's year round, though toss on leggings in the winter, but those come off when they arrive at work or my place.

Sometimes when we're going out someplace, Becky will wear a micro, but Tani's not quite comfortable in those...yet.

Oh, I war minis in the winter too - with a long coat - but how do you feel about maxi dresses?? Don't you think they are nice, as a general fashion statement?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I wear sundresses a lot. Not really into the maxis.
Lurker
0 likes
In the summer, the wifey wears sundresses and Maxi dresses, so I'd have to that I prefer those. Especially Maxi dresses. . .damn! I love how they show off my Queen's curves.
0 likes
A maxi with a long, loose skirt that is made of thin material can be very sexy as it swirls and drapes around the legs. Bonus points if your legs are silhouetted when the sun is behind you. I also love seeing women in a long, light skirts with a sheer blouse on top. Looks cool and sexy at the same time. Sundresses, per naughtnurse, are good, too.

Minis are great if you got the legs and ass to pull it off, but I think a maxi dress or a long skirt is more versatile and suits more body types.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy

Oh, I war minis in the winter too - with a long coat - but how do you feel about maxi dresses?? Don't you think they are nice, as a general fashion statement?

I did say generally. Tani's job requires her to be a little more modest at times, so she'll be in a swirly maxi.

If the style fits the gal, then yes, a maxi can be quite provocative in it's own way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I do love maxi dresses but im short so they dont always work for me. I love sundresses more then minis but I have worn them.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love a lady in a nice sundress. So sexy!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I wear sundresses a lot. Not really into the maxis.

This!

Sundresses are my go-to uniform in the summer, since I don't wear shorts. I don't wear micros, maxis, or minis. An inch or two above or below the knee is just right. Ha! Sounds like Goldilocks!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A few years ago I really got into the maxi dress, flats, oversized sunglasses thing. I still have a soft spot for them - they're really breezy and fun to wear. And let's not forget the scarf dress trend!

I love the minis too though. And casual mid-thigh summery dresses.

I'm not sure if I prefer one over the other. They all work, depending on the occasion - although I find maxis better as a casual boho/beachy kind of look or for more lowkey evenings and will more likely do a short and sexy mini hemline for nighttime, partying and going out etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The maxi is something I wear to the beach with absolutely nothing underneath. It comes off in one go and I am covered in sunbeams once more.
Mini, not for many years, even though I am told I have the legs to wear one. I found I was forever pulling the them down. I prefer shorts to mini's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the thought of a woman in a maxi with nothing on underneath ........very erotic.
Love mini's too.....especially on tall women x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In summer mini with elastic top nylons. My bf also likes that I am in high heels. Colder weather wrap around skirts 4 in above the knees .
All worn without under garments
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been told my best assets are my legs so I wear short skirts year round and add tights or pantyhose in the winter. Stockings for speacial nights.
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been told my best assets are my legs so I wear short skirts year round and add tights or pantyhose in the winter. Stockings for speacial nights.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would wear a sundress if I had the body for it, but I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Marinepilot
I absolutely love a lady in a nice sundress. So sexy!

Here's another vote for the power of a sundress, even better if it's brightly coloured. I just happen to know a leggy blonde with a killer ass who has a few such dresses.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honestly love a chick confident enough to rock any of those dresses. Love sundresses though
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I love to wear my sundresses.

For me, the shorter sundress (knee-length or shorter) is more casual. I wear it with low heeled sandals or flipflops. Easy.

The maxi length sundress is more dressy for me - something I have worn to work often (with a thin fitted cardi) and then on to after-work events. (In law firms, error on the side of longer than shorter - especially if one deals with senior partners!)

I am with the OP ... Maxi dresses allow me to wear less under the sundress.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has a large selection of sundresses in all the lengths, sidesplits, etc. We live in the South, where it is warm to very hot most of the year. My favorites are the mini sundresses that plunge way down in front. Then again those sheer maxis with a split on the side... very nice indeed!

Y'all should see the first few UGA homegames in football, when all the coeds wear those little red slinky mini sundresses to the games!!! Whoa!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing is sexier than a woman in a dress, maxi's are what I like mainly because my wife is short and even a mini is long on her.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I got really into Maxi dresses last year, I'm a tall girl curvy girl, so they flatter my shape. I do have some mini dresses, but I'd tend to wear them on the beach, or garden.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mini. Its summer here now and there is nothing quite like tanned smooth legs and short skirts
Lurker
0 likes
I love maxi dresses but being 5'2, I'm better in a short sundress. I often wear long skirts and fitted tanks. I have a few longer strapless dresses and I do love the flowing feeling, but I have to break out the high wedges and sometimes it's just not worth it! Beauty can be a bitch!!
Lurker
0 likes
I dont know if I am just a dumb guy, but I had to look up the difference. If I had to pick I'd say maxi, especially if she has the curves. There is something about em thats very recealing and concealing at the same time. Definatley hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear the short dress ...cooler......cuz its summer heir alle the time .
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really care about dress lengths as much as I care about the design and whatever occasion I am choosing the dress for. For formal occasions I usually choose longer dresses, for a night out with my friends usually a mini, at the beach I tend to wear loose little dresses over my suit so I can remove it to get in the water easily. I am tall so I have to be careful with minis or I can end up giving everyone a peep show if I bend over. I tend to prefer dresses, skirts etc in general because finding jeans or pants can be a pain in the butt if you are a tall woman.
I think it is more about what flatters someone's body type and the actual design of the dress.