What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day

last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Although I have been a member for some time, and have had a number of stories accepted, I have only recently started chatting with friends and having cyber sex with them. Many Lush members do this much more frequently than I do, not only in one-to-one chats, but in the Lush bedroom and private chat rooms. My questions are:

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room?
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both?
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards?
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what?
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?

Many thanks in advance to all Lushies who take the time to answer these questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great questions for a post!

1 most in one day online is at least 10 but probably more. Too horney to keep track
2 I love being in the open in chat rooms but will go private for special occassions
3 both
4 Its an extension, arousal and fun!
5 Oh hell Yes! Thats why were all here!
6 No. But it has opened up some meetings where we've made friends to play with
7 Its made it more fun
8 Hubby knows and we play with others too.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oops sorry - duplicate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?
A: I have never kept track but maybe 2 or 3? And that would have been early on when I was still stretching out my legs on here. Since that time, it's only been one at a time and that is just how I prefer it.

A: Hate the chatrooms.

A: I'm all about the one-on-one and making a connection with the person I've chosen to play with be it in real life or online and I expect my partners to be as well. If not, I'm not the least bit interested. I mean, is it really that hard to focus on one person at a time???

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?
A: It's an extension. There were a few times where I ventured down paths I not only hadn't done before but wasn't going to be something I would engage in in the future for whatever reason. I quickly realized that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be and as a result, I've always kept my cyber sex life as close to reality as possible. It just feels much more authentic to me and if it's something I haven't done yet, it only

A: I've done both.

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?
A: Yes, I have indulged in some cam fun over the years with a select few that made the cut ;)

A: It has only enhanced my life for the better and made me a much more confident lover.

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?
A: Absolutely which is why I do not engage in cyber fun whilst in a relationship. It's just bad karma.
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Never...but hey enjoy smile
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room?never..
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both?no
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?no
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards?no
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?i love Skype with my lover but not with someone from lush
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? I like real sex better..lol
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?yes...but again..that is for me only...I only care about the fact that your marriage or relationship could end..and that would hurt..i hate to see people in pain..but sometimes I think people cheat..to end that..
0 likes
Quote by Willyc2licu

1. 2-3

2. Never done it in a chat room (I didn't meet the partners here)

3. One-on-One

4. I've flirted with some bondage and domination fantasies that I likely wouldn't do for real

5. While online and afterwards. Depends on the flow.

6. Never done it with cams, though Messenger is usually where I do it.

7. Not much of one, really. Just given me some sexual thrills that I might not have had otherwise.

8. Yes, but I've also cheated "for real" so I'm not sure it's the greatest of my sins.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you gonna use this information in the health department? Physical or psychological health?
Master and Johnson? j.k.
Lurker
0 likes
1. As best as I can remember, 5
2. Doesn't matter, either one is fine with me.
3. I've done both on line and in real life
4. No, although I prefer sex in real life as opposed to online
5. Yes indeed
6. Yes
7. I started with cyber sex at the request of my husband, then we moved on to real sex with real people. It's been a wonderful experience
8. Refer you to answer number 7.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? 6 was really horny
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? either or depends on my mood
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? Both
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? extension of my regular sex life
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? While online most of the time and sometimes after
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? Yes
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? it helps relieve the stress at work
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? 3 times but that only has happened once and that was long ago..Now it's mostly once.
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? I have rarely had sex in a chatroom, but when I did it was a private room.
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I have had both
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? It has allowed me to do those things I probably would never do in real life.
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? I masturbate to an orgasm while chatting and have done it afterwards as well..
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I prefer chatting on but have never been on cam nor would I.
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? It has helped fill the void when my husband has had to work in the evenings...Keeps me out of the mall...lol
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't consider it cheating but he may so I just as soon keep it from him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Twice but was about 2yrs ago, now I very rarely Cyber Fuck

2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Private Room

3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I have done both

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Both

5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? When I have Cybered, I have Cum while online

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I have played on Yahoo Messanger but have only Skyped with my SO

7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? Since I don't Cyber often, NO

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't because my partner knows about Lush, but I can see how a partner might think of it as cheating
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

Three. It was a stressful day.

Don't really use the chat rooms.

Almost always one-on-one, but once or twice there were three of us.

Just an extension really. I am very select about the people I cyber with, and they know what I like and don't like. Always open to trying new things though.

Online.

I tried Skype once for this (when I was single), didn't really work for me though. I was kind of talked into it and I never felt comfortable 'performing' on a webcam. It needs to be more relaxed for me to enjoy it.

Not really. It tends to be a spur of the moment thing when I have some spare time. I have become somewhat more sexually adventurous as a result, I suppose you could say that was an effect.

Absolutely not. We have no secrets from one another, and are completely happy with each other enjoying the company of other Lush ladies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Twice (with same person).

2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Private Room

3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? One-on-One

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Both

5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? When I have Cybered, I have Cum while online

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I have played on Yahoo Messenger. ID name is nudist69_32

7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? No effect.

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't.
Lurker
0 likes
4 times in one day

Either, I do lick public more

one on one

I do a lot of things cyber that I have only thought about doing in real.

I have done both

No I haven't

Not really

No and she knows about Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? I believe 4 was the most.

2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Doesn't matter to me, I have done both.

3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I have done both at the same time in different rooms. OMG so HOT to do this.

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? I plea the 5th. Sorry.

5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? I have done both but prefer while online cumming together. My LUSH wife is so HOT and NAUGHTY. She makes me cum multiple times as do I her.

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? Still working on this one. LOL.

7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? No nothing has really changed.

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? Yes, that's the thrill and what makes it so erotic and exciting is the chance of getting caught.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Maybe 4 times
If I fuck in a chatroom, it isn't on Lush. It's on my lesbian site with other girls
Usually one-on-one, but a few times I led a group sex-chat with several women
I've been known to stretch my limits on occasion.
I'm more into making sure my partner gets a great orgasm
Yahoo messenger
Not really. Except maybe making me horny and pushing one of my guys into the bedroom!
Nah! I only cyber with other girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be curious to compare my 2014 score with this - 2014 the original post which I never replied to.

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Four.
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? I avoid chat rooms.
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? Both.
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Basically an extension of my usual routines.
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? Occasionally.
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? No.
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? Yes - I think of my friends often as I am aware of their habits. Some of my sex friends are overseas and we often have different sensations due to time differences.
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? Cheating only if they were unaware of the relationship. We are both fully aware. My partner and I both have cyber friends and it enhances our relationship. We have at times lived out a cyber experience together that we enjoyed on-line. That's interesting using the cyber partners name while engaging.
Lurker
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? ZERO
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? I DON'T FUCK IN CHAT ROOMS
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I DONT CYBER FUCK ON LUSH
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? NO
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? NEVER

AREN'T I BORING.......
The Linebacker
0 likes
If texting back and forth with my wife about what we're going to do to each other when we get home doesn't count, then I've never cyber fucked.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Maybe 4 times
If I fuck in a chatroom, it isn't on Lush. It's on my lesbian site with other girls
Usually one-on-one, but a few times I led a group sex-chat with several women
I've been known to stretch my limits on occasion.
I'm more into making sure my partner gets a great orgasm
Yahoo messenger
Not really. Except maybe making me horny and pushing one of my guys into the bedroom!
Nah! I only cyber with other girls.

Is that an agreement you have with your partners, Bethany? I've always thought it was cheating whatever sex the other person was but of course people can make their own rules.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Guest

2 or 3. I rarely cyber. I'm more inclined to have a general conversation about sex or talk about past experiences and/or fantasies

Don't enter chat rooms.

One-on-one. I doubt I could concentrate on myself and several other people at once. (Why I don't enter chat rooms)

Iv'e played around with certain fantasies I most probably wouldn't attempt in real life.

Depends how I'm feeling at the time. .

No and I won't.

Yes. Made me want real sex more

The jury is still out on that question.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Is that an agreement you have with your partners, Bethany? I've always thought it was cheating whatever sex the other person was but of course people can make their own rules.

I always make the rules! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?
I think thrice... it was a boring day, long long ago lol

2. If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room?
I don't really feel comfortable in chat rooms.

3. Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both?
Mostly one-on-one, but a few times there were three and once four of us smile

4. Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?
Just an extension... I am open minded, but when it comes to cyber, I'm selective to ensure that I enjoy it.

5. Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards?
Most of the times online.

6. Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?
I prefer words on screen.

7. Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what?
I don't think in a big way because its momentarily, but yes it has added some spice to my every day sex life.

8. If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?
Um, no :)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Only 1 on 1 chats, but I have cum 5 times...usually doing poppers to cum that often
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Private
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? 1 on 1
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? I would do anything in real life that I do in a cyber fuck.
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? Yes ~blush
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? NO
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? My clittycock gets sore sometimes
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? Im married, and dont consider it cheating

Many thanks in advance to all Lushies who take the time to answer these questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?when I first started cybering I would cyber every chance I got.
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? private
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? both
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Something I'd like to try
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? both
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I have, yes
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? No it hasn't
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? If it's called cheating I don't care, my partner and I don't have anything to do with each other.